IAP Cracker Installation Guide

IAP Cracker Installation Guide

A Story by TIZ
"

In this article, we will guide you through the process of installing IAP cracker on your apple Iphones and use IAP cracker to bypass In-App purchases.

"

In this article, we will guide you through the process of installing iap cracker on your apple Iphones and use IAP cracker to bypass In-App purchases. IAP cracker is a Cydia tweak which let you bypass the In-app purchase page and get the app.

You will get the premium apps without paying a single penny. This is done by providing fake details in payment page which is done by IAP cracker. Most of the users use Cydia to access these premium features of a


Google Gravity Tricks to Experience & Explore 




iap cracker to Bypass In-app purchases

By using IAP cracker you can use the app/game without paying a penny as long as the app/game developer doesn't cross-check the purchase from the server.It uses a technique called mobile substrate for this.

 The mobile substrate will help you build third party Add-ons on existing apps/games. It will not work for all the apps available in the app store but will work on most of them.

How to Download & install IAP Cracker for IOS 9.3 & above

Here is the step by step procedure to download & install IAP cracker on your iPhone, before that you need a  jailbroken iPhone in order to use this IAS patcher. You can search for various Jail Break methods in Google ( Follow this Subreddit about jailbreak info -> ). Also, install the CYDIA application in your iPhone.

  • Open Cydia Application and go to Sources tab -->> Edit ( Top Right ) -->> Add Button. ( Top Left)
  • You can add one of the repo source listed below.

Best Cydia Repo Sources to Install Cydia & iap cracker

  1. ( Best One )
  2. ( Best One )
  • Now search for LocaliapStore and install it.
  • Go to settings --> Local Iap Store -->> Enable it.
  • Restart the device.

That's it the IAP cracker has been installed and you can check it by trying it on an App or a game by going through any In-app purchase and you should successfully get it.

Just make sure you have all the required apps on your iDevice after successful jailbreak and also check for plugins to work Cydia. You need to install Appsync Plugin for successful installation of iap cracker.


iAP Cracker App Compatibility List ( 2017 Updated )

Here is the list of all the apps which are compatible with an iap cracker. This are the apps which we found out and this list is still incomplete, we will test out other apps/ games and update the list. You can also check, which will be working on all iphone models.

  • Adobe Photoshop Express
  • Aeroplus Weather
  • Air Penguin
  • Applets
  • Ampkit+
  • Afterlight
  • Allien Family
  • Angry Birds
  • Angry Zombies & Angry Zombies 2
  • Bad Piggies
  • Billings
  • Birthday pro
  • Burn the Ant
  • Camwow
  • Camera+
  • C.H.A.O.S
  • Cut the Rope 2
  • DJ Mixer Pro
  • DragRacing
  • Doodle Jump
  • Dream League Soccer
  • Early Bird
  • Facebook Chat
  • Flying Escape
  • Fruit Ninja
  • GTA
  • GT Racing
  • Hill Climb Racing
  • Minecraft
  • Infinity Blade
  • Jetpack Joyride
  • Maps+
  • Mortal Combat X
  • Pinball Arcade
  • Plague Inc
  • Real Steel
  • Six-Guns
  • Smurfs
  • Sonic Dash
  • Sports Illustrated Swimsuit
  • Subway Surfers
  • Talking Tom 2
  • The Survival
  • Tiny Planet
  • Tetris ( EA )
  • Temple Run
  • Texas Poker
  • Urban Crime
  • Wallpaper HD
  • Walking Dead
  • Where’s My Water?
  • Zombie Highway

conclusion

Here is the step by step guide to download & install the IAP file to bypass the in-app purchases, hope you have installed it and using it.

If you have any queries or struck at any procedure express them in comments and we will sort it out. Share this article on social networking sites and help us grow.

Note: This will work for most of the apps /games, not for all of them. This article is written by thorough research on the internet and applying it. 

© 2017 TIZ


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
Added on November 13, 2017
Last Updated on November 13, 2017
Tags: iap cracker, iphone, ios

Author

TIZ
TIZ

Delhi, India



About
Tech InformerZ is a technology and gadgets site. The main goal of Tech InformerZ is to provide useful information related to technology, such as tips and tricks, ... more..