Tempted episode 116

Tempted episode 116

A Screenplay by Tempted headwriter
"

Jack burridge comes to town. Tommy tells Jenna that he's in love with her. Johnny and Damon have a chat. Henry comes to town to be with his brother Tommy. Claire tells Xavier that James is dead

"
Prevously on Tempted
Eli: Hello Damon I have a Job for you.
Damon: what is it?
Eli: I want you to kill your own stepfather James Ford. I want him dead.
Damon: Eli I can't do that. He raised me when I was a little boy and I always loved him I can't kill him.
Eli: He doesn't care about you Damon. He doesn't love you. Kill him damn it.
Damon: no Eli I won't do it.
Eli: You a*****e.
Damon: don't call me that.
Eli: If you don't kill James I'll kill him myself.
Damon gets up from the chair and he walks over to the window and he opens it for some air. Eli comes up behind him and he drugs him.
Damon falls to the floor.
Eli stands over him.
Eli: You will kill your stepfather. You will shoot him 10 times with bullets and you will not call an ambulance and you will not stay around to help him you will leave him to die.
Damon: I will kill my stepfather and I will leave him to die I will not help him.
Eli: Good.
Damon: Goodbye Eli.
Eli: Bye Damon.
Eli leaves Damon's office.
----------------------------------------------------------
James: Hi son.
Damon: Hey dad what are you doing? You wanted to talk to me.
James: About what son?
Damon: Me being in my father Johnny's mafia. Are you still mad that I'm in it?
James gets off of the couch.
James: Yes Damon I am still mad that your in the mafia. You could get shot and you could end up dead I want you out of it.
Damon: No I'm not going to leave the mafia. This is my life  I am not going to listen to you I'm going to kill you.
James: No please don't kill me.
Damon: Shut up Dad say goodbye.
James: why are you doing this?
Damon pulls out his gun and he aims it  at James's stomach.
James: please don't do this put down the gun son. Please don't shoot me I love you.
Damon: I don't love you anymore dad.
Your going to be shot.
James: son come here please hug me. We can talk about this please just put your gun away.
Damon pulls the trigger a Bullet hits James in the stomach. Damon fires the gun again a second bullet hits James in the stomach. Damon fires the gun a third time another bullet hits James in the stomach. James touches his stomach he starts bleeding. Damon fires bullets at James's stomach the bullets go through his stomach.
James collapses to the floor in slow motion. Damon runs out of the house leaving his stepfather James to die.
------------------------------------------------------------
Brandon: Starr I have something to ask you.
Starr: what is it honey?
Brandon takes out a black ring box and he gets down on one knee.
Brandon: Starr Gregory Ford will you marry me?
Starr: Yes I will marry you.
Brandon slips the ring onto Starr's finger.
Starr and Brandon kiss they keep kissing.
Damon comes into the resturant and he pulls out his gun and he aims it at Brandon.
Starr looks at Damon.
Brandon pulls away from Starr.
Brandon: Damon why are you pointing that gun at me?
Damon: Shut up or you will die.
Starr: No brother please don't hurt my fiancé. I love him please don't shoot him.
Damon fires the Gun at Brandon's stomach. Brandon touches his stomach he gets blood on his hand. Damon fires another bullet at Brandon's stomach. Brandon is still bleeding from his stomach.
Starr: Noooooo.
Damon keeps shooting at Brandon.
Brandon falls to the floor.
Starr: No you shot him. Brandon stay with me somebody help me.
Damon: I already killed somebody else.
Starr: No. Who did you kill brother?
Damon: I killed Dad He's dead.
Starr: How could you. You murdered our father.
Damon: He deserved to die.
Starr begins to cry she keeps crying.
Brandon: Uh uh uh I'm in pain.
Damon stands over Brandon. He aims his gun down at Brandon's stomach.
Starr: No please don't. Don't kill him I'm begging you I love him I'm marrying him.
Damon pulls the trigger the bullet goes through Brandon's heart.
Starr: Noooo.
Brandon keeps bleeding.
Starr: Brandon stay with me please don't die.
Brandon: I   L o v e    Y o u
Starr: I love you too.
Brandon: y o u   C o m p l e t e  m e
Starr: Im not letting you die.
Brandon: U h    U H   U H .
Starr calls an ambulance.
Starr: Hello I need an ambulance right now. My fiancé Brandon porcaro was shot he needs help right now. Please get here fast before it's too late he's losing alot of blood. Please come quick.
Brandon slowly closes his eyes He passes out.
Damon leaves the resturant.
Randy comes into the resturant and he sees his brother Brandon laying on the floor shot and bleeding.
Randy: No brother.
Starr: Randy call the police now. My father James Ford was murdered. Damon killed him and he shot your brother.
Randy: I'll call them.
Starr: Brandon can you hear me honey Say something sweetheart.
Brandon slowly opens his eyes.
Starr: there you are sweetheart your going to be ok. Your going to live I promise you honey.
Brandon: I'm not going to make it.
------------------------------------------------------------
James is still laying on the floor of the living room. Claire opens the front door of the house It's raining out and she's all wet.
Claire: James, James are you here?
James doesn't answer Claire.
Claire opens the door of the living room and she sees James laying on the floor bleeding. Claire screams
Claire rushes over to James.
Claire: James Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Talk to me. Talk to me. Oh. Oh, thank God. Ok. Ok. Ok. All right. It's gonna be ok. It's gonna be ok. Yes. Hello? I need help. My husband--there's a lot of blood. I think he's been shot.
James: c l a i r e .......
Claire: James who did this to you? Who shot you.
James: D a m o n ......
Claire: Damon did this to you?
James: Y e s    U h    U h   U h
Claire: Im calling the police.
James shuts his eyes he keeps bleeding His body is getting weaker.
Claire: James open your eyes
James doesn't respond to Claire.
Claire: No James You can't die.
James slowly opens his eyes again.
Claire: Stay with me honey please don't leave me. I love you so much your my life James I need you. Jenna loves you so much, Danielle loves you too and Xavier loves you and Nate loves you too. They need you. I need you
James doesn't respond again.
Claire: It's ok. Hey. Come on. Open your eyes. Open your eyes. You can't leave me. Do you hear me? Look at me! There you are. It's ok. It's ok. It's gonna be ok, all right? No, no, I have to apply pressure on the wound. Ok. That's what they told me to do. You just-- you just keep breathing. Just keep thinking about all the things you and me have to do. No, no, no, no. Stay with me. Stay with me! I can't do this by myself. Please. There you are. There you are. Remember when we met and we kissed and we did that infront of a guy that my brother knows. And we ignored him and then we took the guy's keys. See, I made you smile. I made you smile. That's what I love about you, Do you hear me? You never lose your sense of humor, no matter what.
James smiles.
James chokes on his own blood as he tries to talk.
Claire: I don't know why Damon would do this to you. Do you know why? Why did he do this, tell me.  Oh! God. Oh, God. No. No, no, no. Just don't talk. Don't talk, ok? Ok, you're gonna be fine, all right? I called the ambulance. They're gonna be here any minute. You just--you just relax, ok? Ok, this is nothing, ok? Considering everything you have been through, this is nothing. A bullet is not gonna take you down. Look at me. You've got 9 lives. Ok? And I want all of them. You're the love of my life, Do you know that? Ok? Ok? We belong together. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you. I am not letting you go. Ok?
Sirren....
Claire: There's the ambulance. We're gonna be fine. You just keep breathing. No, James. James don't close your eyes, James No, no, no. You can't leave me. Don't leave me, James No. No, no. No. No, no,  Please, please, don't do this to me. Please. Open your eyes. Open--oh! Oh, there you are. All you gotta do is stay with me, ok? That's all you gotta do. Please stay with me.
James: Uhh...
Claire: Love you. I love you, too. Oh, James, James,  James open your eyes. James, James, No, no, don't leave me. In here. In here 
EMT: Call medical control. A lot of blood Second EMT: I got nothing. No pulse, no resp EMT: We even tried high dose epi and 4 liters of saline. We got nothing Claire: Can we get him to the hospital EMT: His entire blood volume is on the floor
Claire: Does he need blood? I'll donate. My whole family will donate. Why is he stopping? We need-- you need to compress. Why are you stopping
EMT: He was gone before we got here. There's nothing we could do. I'm sorry
Claire: I don't understand.
EMT: Your husband's gone, Claire He's dead.
Claire: No. He can't be dead he just can't be.
Claire begins to cry she keeps crying.
--------------------------------------------------
Jenna: Hello who are you?
Tommy: My name is Tommy Garfield.
Jenna: Nice to meet you I'm Jenna Gregory 
Tommy: It's nice to meet you Jenna. Can I buy you a drink?
Jenna: Sure you can. 
Tommy: Your really pretty.
Jenna: Thank you Tommy. 
Tommy: your welcome. I really like you.
Jenna: Where are you from?
Tommy: I'm from hailsham England. I'm british. 
Jenna: You have a beautiful accent. 
Tommy smiles at Jenna. 
Jenna smiles back at Tommy.
Tommy and Jenna get up from the table Jenna looks into Tommy's brown eyes. Tommy pulls Jenna into a passionate kiss they keep kissing.
Jenna: I'm falling in love with you.
Tommy: I'm falling for you too.
Jenna: I have to go home. Text me I'll give you my number. 345-7890
Tommy: My number is 243-57890.
Jenna: Thank you.
Tommy: of course beautiful. 
Jenna pulls Tommy into another kiss they keep kissing.
Jenna: Bye Tommy.
Tommy: Bye Jenna.
Jenna leaves the bar and she goes home.
--------------------------------------------------
Damon: Hi sweetheart.
Natalie: Hi honey where were you?
Damon: I went to see my stepfather James Ford. 
Natalie: How is your stepfather doing honey?
Damon: He's dead I killed him,
Natalie: What the hell is wrong with you? Why did you kill your own stepfather. He loved you. He cared about you. Does your mother know what you have done? Does she know that you f*****g killed the man she loves. Does she know tell me right now.
Damon: she doesn't know that I killed him. She wasn't even home she was out. So I went there to talk to him and we had an arguement and I pulled out my gun and I shot him to death. I didn't stop shooting him until I saw enough of his blood gush from his worthless body.
Natalie begins to cry she keeps crying.
Natalie: How could you do this. How could you kill your own stepfather.
I'm breaking up with you I'm not marrying you it's over your a murderer you've changed.
Damon slaps Natalie across the face.
Natalie: You b*****d.
Natalie packs her suitcase and she leaves Damon's apartment.
-------------------------------------------------
Claire craddles James's lifeless body in her arms she keeps crying.
The Emt's take James's body from Claire's arms. Claire keeps crying
Two cops come into the house and they help the Two emt's lift James and lays him on the strecher, Claire is sobbing and shaking.
Jenna walks into the house and she sees her mom shaking and crying.
Jenna: Mom what is going on? What's wrong? Why is there an ambulance here why is there two police officers here?
Claire: Sweetie you don't want to see this. 
Jenna sees the strecher and somebody lying in a body bag on the strecher.
Jenna: Who's dead mom. Who's in that body bag. Mom please tell me.
Claire: You don't want to see this. 
Jenna runs into the living room.
Jenna sees the blood on the floor and a towel full of blood.
Claire: JENNA.
Claire runs into the living room after Jenna.
Jenna: Who is that mom? 
Claire: It's your father. He's dead somebody shot him. 
Jenna: No, no, No dad can't be dead. He can't be.
Claire: it's true honey he's dead. He was murdered. I found him I came home and I found him bleeding to death on the floor.
Jenna begins to cry she keeps crying.
Jenna runs over to the strecher and she cries on her father's body She screams and she keeps crying. 
Claire runs upstairs and she lays on the bed and she cries too.
The two cops take James's body away.
Jenna keeps crying and Claire is screaming and crying upstairs in the bed. 
--------------------------------------------------
Tempted episode 116
At the hospital
Randy is sitting in the waiting room with Starr. 
Randy's cellphone rings it's his mother Tea. Randy answers his phone.   
Tea: Randy where's your brother?
Randy: He's in surgey mom. Brandon was shot while he was on a date with Claire and James's daughter Starr.
Tea: oh my god Who shot your brother?
Randy: Damon Gregory did.
Tea: How dare he do that to your brother. Does your stepsister Claire know?
Randy: No she doesn't.
Tea: Call her right now she needs to know about what happend to her stepbrother.
Randy: I will.
Tea: Thank you son.
Randy: Come to the hospital now mom.
Tea: I will. I'll see you soon honey.
Randy: I love you mom.
Tea: I love you too honey.
Randy hangs up the phone.
------------------------------------------------------------
At Claire and James's house
Claire is laying in their bed she is crying 
Eduardo comes into the bedroom Claire keeps crying. 
Eduardo: Claire.
Claire looks up at Eduardo. He sees the tears in her eyes. 
Claire: Brother what are you doing here?
Eduardo: why are you crying?
Claire: my husband James was killed last night He died in my arms.
Eduardo: Thats not good that's horrible. Who killed him?
Claire: My son Damon Gregory did.
Eduardo: He killed his own stepfather.
Claire: Yes.
Claire begins to cry.
Eduardo hugs her as she's crying.
Claire: I miss him so much brother.
Eduardo: I know what we can do.
Claire: What is it brother?
Eduardo: We can have a funeral for James. Everybody can say goodbye to him and they can tell him how much they loved him.
Claire: Good idea Eduardo we should have a funeral.
Eduardo looks into Claire's green eyes. Claire looks into Eduardo's brown eyes.
Eduardo pulls Claire into a passionate kiss they keep kissing.
------------------------------------------------------------
At Danielle and Cutter's house
Danielle is sitting on the couch watching The Social Network. Cutter walks into the living room and he sits down next to her.
Cutter: Hi sweetheart.
Danielle: Cutter what's wrong?
Cutter: Elizabeth is pregnant she's going to have a baby with Trevor.
Danielle: Oh My God. What are we going to do about it?
Cutter: I don't know.
Danielle: Elizabeth is too young to have a baby.
Cutter: it's a boy she found out.
Danielle: what is she going to name him?
Cutter: Jack.
Danielle: I like that name. Honey I have to tell you something.
Cutter: What is it?
Danielle: I'm Pregnant.
Cutter: You are?
Danielle: Yes I am. I just found out.
Cutter: Im going to be a dad again.
Danielle: Yes you are honey.
Jenna rings the doorbell.
Cutter walks over to the door and he opens it.
Jenna: Hi uncle Cutter I need to see my sister Danielle.
Cutter: What's wrong? You look like you've been crying.
Jenna: My father's dead. 
Cutter: James is dead? When did this happen?
Jenna: it happend last night. There was a shooting at the house Damon killed him. 
Cutter: That's aweful.
Danielle walks into the living room
Jenna has a sad look on her face.
Danielle: Jenna what's wrong?
Jenna: Our father James is dead. He was killed last night by our brother Damon.
Danielle: Oh My God No.
Jenna: I walked into the house last night and mom was crying and shaking on the floor and I asked mom what happend and who died. She didn't want to tell me at first she didn't want me to see it either. But then I found out that the person that was dead was our father He's gone and he's never coming back.
Danielle begins to cry she keeps crying. Jenna starts to cry she keeps crying.
Danielle and Jenna hug.
------------------------------------------------------------
At Claire's office
Claire is sitting at her desk crying about James's death. Xavier walks into the office
Xavier: Mom where's my stepfather James?
Claire: Honey there is something that I have to tell you.
Xavier: What is it mom?
Claire: your stepfather is dead he was killed last night. I found him laying on the living room floor with bullet holes in his stomach.
Xavier: Oh My God.
Claire: He died in my arms.
Xavier: No. Who did this to him mom tell me.
Claire: your brother Damon did. He came in here and he had a fight with your father about Damon's new lifestyle with the mafia. Damon got angry with him and he shot your father in the stomach.
Xavier begins to cry he keeps crying.
Claire: Im sorry Xavier.
Xavier: Why did this happen Why did Damon kill my father?
Claire: I don't know sweetheart.
Xavier: Im going to make him pay. I'm going after him.
Claire: No Xavier he'll kill you.
Xavier: No he won't mom. I won't let him hurt me.
Claire: He will shoot you. 
Xavier: So what, I've been shot before.
Claire: stay away from your brother.
------------------------------------------------------------
At the house
Jenna is laying on the couch crying about her father James's death.
Tommy rings the doorbell 
Jenna gets off of the couch and she opens the door.
Tommy: Jenna what's wrong are you ok?
Jenna: No Tommy I'm Not ok.
Tommy: What happend?
Jenna: My Father James Ford was killed My brother Damon Gregory shot him.
Tommy: Oh my God. I'm so sorry
Jenna: it's not your fault.
Tommy: Why did your brother kill him?
Jenna: Because my dad didn't want Damon to be in the mafia anymore.
My dad thought it was too dangerous for Damon to be in. I agree with my father.
Tommy: I agree with your dad too.
The mafia is a bad place for anyone to be in. All you do is kill somebody who you care about or you get killed by some other mafia family.
Jenna: Damon needs to go to jail for killing my father.
Tommy: I agree with you Jenna.
Jenna: I think I'm falling in love with you Tommy.
Tommy: I'm falling in love with you too.
Jenna pulls Tommy into a kiss they keep kissing.
------------------------------------------------------------
Back at the hospital
Carlos and Ricky walk Over to Starr and Randy. 
Tea walks into the hospital
Tea: How is my son?
Ricky: Your son Brandon is in a coma He was shot pretty bad. 
Starr: No. 
Ricky: I'm so sorry Starr.
Starr: could Brandon die? 
Ricky: yes it's possiable that he could die. 
Starr: I want to see him Can I go in?
Ricky: Sure go ahead.
Starr gets up from the chair and she goes to find Brandon's room.
Tea looks at Randy.
Randy is crying. 
Tea: Im so sorry honey I know how much you love your brother.
Randy: Mom I'm scared of losing him. He's my brother I don't want him to die.
Tea: I don't want him to die either.
Damon walks into the hospital
Tea sees him and she walks over to him and she smacks him across the face.
Damon: what was that for?
Tea: You shot my son Brandon. He's in a coma right now because of you.
Damon: Good I'm glad that my uncle Brandon is in a coma. I hope he dies like my stepfather James did.
Tea: I heard that you killed James. Your mother is so upset. She's my stepdaughter and she loved your stepfather. 
Damon: He deserved to die.
Tea: No he didn't and you know it.
Damon: Hello uncle Randy.
Randy: You b*****d my brother is laying in a hospital bed right now he could be dying because you shot him. 
Damon: I don't care.
Randy: Get out of here. 
Damon punches Randy in the face.
Damon leaves the hospital.
------------------------------------------------------------
At Ford's office 
Ford is sitting at his desk looking at a magazine. 
Claire knocks on the door 
Ford gets up from the chair and he opens the door 
Claire: hi Ford.
Ford: Claire what are you doing here?
Claire: I need to tell you something. 
Ford: What is it? 
Claire: Its about your brother. 
Ford: which one Derek or James or Eduardo?
Claire: James. He's dead. 
Ford: Oh my god. When did this happen?
Claire: Last night it happend. Damon killed him.
Ford: Damon killed his own father?
Claire: Yes.
Ford: How could he do this? James loved him.
Claire: I don't know why Damon would do this. Damon has changed and I'm afraid of him 
Ford: I don't like that he's turned into a killer. I have to do something about that.
Claire: I have a plan.
Ford: What's the plan Claire?
Claire: Call the police and have Damon arrested for James's murder.
Ford: Good idea let's do it.
Claire: I want my son back I don't like the person he has become. 
Ford: Eli has done something to him. I Can tell. You know this has happend to me before and it's happend to Xavier and Danielle. We need to stop this together. 
Claire: Your right Ford this is all Eli's doing. He drugged Damon and he told him to kill James. 
Ford: Exactly. 
Claire: I'm calling the police right now.
Ford: Ok. 
Claire: Hello I would like to report a murder. 
Cop: what's your name? 
Claire: My name is Claire Gregory. I'm reporting my son Damon Gregory zacchara he killed my husband James Ford.
Cop: I'll look for Damon right now and I'll arrest him.
Claire: Be careful he has a gun because he's in the mafia.
Cop: I'll be careful don't worry.
Claire: Thank you for taking my call.
Cop: Your welcome.
Claire hangs up the phone.
Claire starts crying she keeps crying.
Ford: Shh your going to be ok.
Claire: I miss James so much His death has been hard on me. I can't believe that he's gone. I kissed your brother Eduardo.
Ford: You did?
Claire: Yes. I think he likes me.
Ford: Really?
Claire: Yes.
Ford: Do you like him?
Claire: Yes I do. He's cute
Ford: You should be with him.
Claire: You think so?
Ford: Yes. 
Claire: Ford I want you to know that I'll always love you. 
Ford: You still care about me?
Claire: Yes. 
Ford pulls Claire into a kiss they keep kissing.
------------------------------------------------------------
Back at the house 
Jenna and Tommy are laying in her bed.
Tommy: I love your room.
Jenna: Thank you Tommy. 
Tommy: your beautiful.
Jenna: Thank you.
Tommy pulls Jenna into another kiss they keep kissing. 
Tommy: did you know that I have a brother.
Jenna: You do, what's his name?
Tommy: Henry Garfield he's coming to town.  I haven't seen him since I left hailsham.
Jenna: Aw I bet Henry missed you.
Tommy: Yes he does that's why he's coming here. 
Jenna: I can't wait to meet him.
Henry is standing outside and he rings the doorbell. Jenna hears the doorbell ring.
Jenna: I'll get it stay here.
Tommy: I'll come with you.
Jenna and Tommy go downstairs to answer the door. 
Jenna opens the door to see a tall guy with short brown hair and brown eyes standing there. He is wearing a prada suit.
Jenna: Hello.
Henry: hello I'm Henry Garfield nice to meet you. I'm Tommy's brother.
Jenna: it's nice to meet you Henry.
Henry: Who are you? 
Jenna: I'm Jenna Gregory  I live here.
Henry: nice to meet you Jenna.
Jenna: Would you like to come in?
Henry: Yes I would.
Henry walks into the house.
Jenna: how was your flight?
Henry: it was a good trip I couldn't wait to get here.
Tommy: I missed you brother.
Henry: I missed you too brother.
Tommy and Henry hug.
------------------------------------------------------------
At Damon's apartment 
Damon is sitting on the couch he is looking at a picture of him and his stepfather James. Damon begins to cry he keeps crying.
Damon: What have I done? I killed my own stepfather. 
Johnny knocks on the door 
Damon gets up from the couch and he opens the door.
Damon: Hi dad.
Johnny: Damon why are you crying?
Damon: I killed my own stepfather James. He's dead dad. 
Johnny: how could you do this to your mother. How could you do this to your brothers and your sisters. You murdered their father, He was my brother
Damon: I'm sorry dad I really am. Eli forced me to kill my stepfather. Eli drugged me that is how all of this happend. 
Johnny: I should kill you for this.
Damon: No dad please don't.
Damon is crying he keeps crying.
Johnny: Damon I'm not going to kill you. Your my son and I love you. You made a mistake there's nothing we can do about James being dead We can't bring him back.
Damon: We can have a funeral for him.
Johnny: That's a good idea Damon.
Damon: Dad I'm quitting the mafia. I think you should too.
Johnny: I already have quit. I don't want to be in it anymore. 
Damon: Good.
Johnny hugs Damon.
------------------------------------------------------------
At Claire's office 
Claire is sitting at her desk on her laptop. A guy with short brown hair and brown eyes walks into her office. Claire looks up at him
Claire: Hello how may I help you?
Jack: Im Jack Burridge and I was wondering if I could work here at chatbook.com? I'm new to town I just moved here.
Claire: sure you can work here Jack. Where are you from?
Jack: I'm from London England. 
Claire: I always wanted to go to England will you take me sometime? 
Jack: Sure.
Claire: Really?
Jack: Yes.
Claire: So what are you good at?
Jack: I'm really good at advertising and Investing.
Claire: we do need an investor. You get the job. 
Jack: Really?
Claire: Yes. Welcome to ChatBook.
Jack: Thank you so much Claire.
Claire: Your welcome. 
Jack pulls Claire into a kiss they keep kissing.
Jack: Your beautiful Claire.
Claire: Thank you Jack.
Jack: Are you married at all?
Claire: I was married but my husband James Ford died. He was shot to death and he died in my arms.
Jack: Oh No that's aweful. I'm so sorry.
Claire: Its not your fault Jack.
Jack takes off his shirt.
Claire takes off her dress.
Jack and Claire have sex on the desk.
------------------------------------------------------------
Stay Tuned for the next scenes on Tempted
 
 

© 2011 Tempted headwriter


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
Added on November 29, 2011
Last Updated on November 29, 2011

Author

Tempted headwriter
Tempted headwriter

NJ



About
Hello all I'm Danielle and I'm the headwriter of the soap opera called Tempted more..

Writing