A Good Old Fashion Hate Latter

A Good Old Fashion Hate Latter

A Poem by Terra
"

Well the title says it all.

"

 

Dear Immediate Family,
 
 
I hate you. Each and every one of you. To my darling niece I hate you with a passion. You’re a selfish little brat who cries about everything and I hope you get punched in the face by another little kid at school. To my lovely sister I hate you for bringing that little demon seed into the world. There’s a reason why they make condoms my dear. I also hate you for always leaving spoiled little brat on me. As if I have nothing better to do with my nights than watch your “child” while you go out and have fun. To my delightful brother, you sicken me to my very core you lazy good for nothing slob. You are a waste of flesh and bone, a plague upon this household, and an utter joke on human kind. You are a useless idiot who has absolutely no talent and never will no matter how hard you try. I can’t wait until you grow old and wrinkled and can’t really on you ‘good’ looks to get you places, anymore. To my dearest father, you’re a ghost to me know. Always but then again not there at all. To my beautiful mother, you’re the biggest controlling, judgmental b***h on this planet and hope that you’re aware of that. You dislike my friends, my music, my books, my movies, and essentially me.
 
 
 
Love, Janay
 
 
 
P.S. I’d like to let you all know in advance when I turn eighteen years old I’m leaving this horrid house and disowning you all. So until then if you could stay the hell away from me that would be greatly appreciated.
 
P.P.S. Don’t mind me or this letter. It’s just the PMS talking.

© 2008 Terra


Author's Note

Terra
Tell me what you think.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Unfortunately being a guy I Never had PMS unless for guys it means (P)oor (M)e (S)yndrome. Sometimes you just have to vent and let it all out. Guess this is one of those times.

Posted 15 Years Ago


I like it...very creative.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 18, 2008

Author

Terra
Terra

Chicago, IL



About
Well I'm Seventeen and I'm always looking to improve my writing. more..