Worth it

Worth it

A Poem by ~Dreamer~
"

To the choices we wish we didn't make

"
Its Soo worth it to get drunk with friends and have a great time 
Its Soo worth it to do drugs and feel free for a second of your life
Its Soo worth it.
Is it worth it to kill an innocent while you where driving down the road drunk?
Is it worth it to die because you took things to far and overdosed?
The Party.
The Reason.
This statement we teen use over and over again. Its worth it YOLO.
You may only live once but why do we shorten the time we have to live by drinking and drugs??
Is it worth it to see your best friend cry at your funneral wishing they had tried harder to make you stay??
Is it worth it to see a childs parents bury their innocent child who you hit with your car??
These are the things we should take into consideration but we don't.
YOLO: You Only Live Once 
The things we think are worth doing are the things that one day we will come to regret more then ever. 
So many teens drink and do drugs because they think its fun and liberating to break the rules ... 
Is it worth it ?

© 2014 ~Dreamer~


Author's Note

~Dreamer~
I wrote this because one of my closest friends has decided to start making these choices . Because i made them and i regret it to this day no matter what ... and i just felt it was time to make these questions and thoughts known.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
Added on June 1, 2014
Last Updated on June 1, 2014

Author

~Dreamer~
~Dreamer~

SD



About
Hey, Im a girl that lives in South Dakota, I have high opinions on certain topics and im not afraid to voice them. I Hope you enjoy reading what i have to write :) more..

Writing
The girl The girl

A Story by ~Dreamer~


Karma Karma

A Poem by ~Dreamer~