Better Learn and a few other Poems"Better Learn"  Everyday, Every night oh how I wish to feel her ge

Better Learn and a few other Poems"Better Learn" Everyday, Every night oh how I wish to feel her ge

A Poem by Matthew Thades

"Better Learn"

Everyday, Every night oh how I wish to feel her gentle lips. Each breathe I take is just a reminder of how cruel love could be. My heart beat her name as my soul shine with her wisdom. Yet till I'm able to feel her warmth of light and soak myself with her love I can just hear her said Better Learn.

 

"Exist"

a logical mind, a lovely souls, a heart of gold. All gifts yet all fail when turn to shadows born of lust. only light that make body of balance shall keep the peace. The fiery soul, watery heart, clear air of mind all gifts yet still all fail without being with the earthy body. Four keys four part of existences only as one can they be alive. 

 

"Walk"

Shall walk the path with their faiths, only to be taunted for their hate. A noble spirit shall show the truth only to face a great hoot. The heart of a boy shall unleash a hidden beast. they are Saved by a lovely heat. old foe see their days. Earth is now razed.  

 

"Heart"

You shall go west to face the love you craved. You transform in order to be saved. You will unleash your most ancient foe. You shall defeat him with a fatal blow. Your heart will turn to kneel to a goddess who you feel. an Oath to keep shall unleash hell friendship turn to make a heal. 

 

"discover"

heart of balance, lost of souls. murderer's debt. What seem powerful is really weak. the monsters inside shall be unleash but peace is found by the light with wings. Who shall live who shall suffer it all begin with the book of discover

 

"Love and wisdom"

like fire she burn her love in me like passion like air she breathe life and make me think. Like water she flow over me like I'm just another fish in the sea. Like earth she moves me like Sea to shining sea. Love is what I call her and wise as an owl. She more to me then just a girl. She's the light that bright my whole town.


"Artemis"

Beautiful maiden have you come for me???

Is this your offer to set me free.


You hunt what you wish and do as you please nobody can say who are you not even 


me. Wise as Crone fill with maiden’s bones protective like an mother who know no other

.
Animal bow knowing they don’t need to flee so we don't worry if we bleed.


Your strength is of the moon so you’re never so blue. 


Beauty can I call you when you rescues me.


As I learn that there will be a time when I repay with what you need. 


Yet I may not know how you are called 


an art fill goddess like you I shall go so far.

© 2012 Matthew Thades


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
Added on October 31, 2011
Last Updated on June 21, 2012

Author

Matthew Thades
Matthew Thades

Wichita Falls Texas, TX



About
Hi Ya I'm new at writing. I love writing I also love nature and fantasy books more..

Writing