Dear Mom

Dear Mom

A Story by Kitty Pow Pow
"

This is for my mom, who never stayed around long enough to see the destruction she did to me.

"
Dear mom,
 I never got to say this to you, but even though we never had a chance to meet, it still haunts me. Why'd you leave? Was I not good enough? I spent a long time thinking about this, and yes, some of those thoughts led me to a darker part in my life which I'm glad I can move forward from. But the scars you left on me are unlike the ones I gave myself. Instead of the pink puffy lines that hold little to not weight, yours are like bricks. And I can't swim because they're too heavy. How's my brother? By now you know I blocked him. Do you know what it's like to feel abandoned? I don't think you do, oddly enough. I visited your mom a summer ago, she was pleasant. Your dad on the other hand just felt sad. Because I was given the heavy burden of your god damn face. Your stupid nose and your s****y lips. You left me. Now I'm nothing. These weights you tied to me are breaking me. But you don't care. Do you know what its like? To have your father hate your face? Because you look too much like his god damn wife that ran and left him with two kids? All alone? It f*****g sucks. Cosmetic surgery was never an option for me until now. Now that I see the destruction I cause on my own. I hate you.

© 2018 Kitty Pow Pow


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Raw and emotional because these are your honest feelings. what you're expressing now is hatred but maybe in time it will turn into something else...

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 30, 2018
Last Updated on June 30, 2018
Tags: alone, mom, my mom left me lol