True Beauty

True Beauty

A Story by Chillest
"

This is what i think true beauty is

"
No matter how beautiful a person 
may be, they will still age and ultimately Die.

But even so, even if appearances change, don't you believe that we have in us things that don't change?

Even as our bodies crumble, 
even as the months and years take their toll... don't you believe 
that we all have something that time can't spoil? 

Even if you cover us with wrinkles, we won't lose to you. 
That's because we know what beauty truly is.

© 2014 Chillest


Author's Note

Chillest
Please give me a full honest review :) everything i right is my honest opinion, i dont try hard in order to look good for anyone all this comes from the heart

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Beauty like anything else has a shelf life...its how you look at it...if you're the physical type than its just face value...but if you're an inner person --- the beauty of it all in covered on both sides...nothing is really ugly --- its just the projection of how we look at things...and everyone is entitled to an opinion...just at times its better left unsaid...

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

i writing is about expressing your POV at things, no matter how stupid they may seem to others. i read the most powerful, beautiful poem about a mushroom...you write so amazingly to me, i feel like you are sitting in my room talking to me as i read i love it!

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Beauty like anything else has a shelf life...its how you look at it...if you're the physical type than its just face value...but if you're an inner person --- the beauty of it all in covered on both sides...nothing is really ugly --- its just the projection of how we look at things...and everyone is entitled to an opinion...just at times its better left unsaid...

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
2 Reviews
Added on July 27, 2014
Last Updated on July 27, 2014

Author

Chillest
Chillest

da illest , CA



About
I am a 16 year old male, and i think that u can earn respect with logic and words 2, not just power, insults, strength. a world with mutual understanding and even debates is what i want, i I have be.. more..

Writing
Ambition Ambition

A Poem by Chillest