Love Letters

Love Letters

A Story by TheConjuringCat

Dear Child,

I know the number of hairs on your head, how many times your heart will beat today, every breath you take. I knew you before you were born, even before you were a twinkle in your mother’s eye. I know who you are and what you will become. I know everything about you. I love you.

I love you so much that I sent my Son to die on a bloody cross for you. Perhaps you’ve heard of Him. His name is Jesus. He left His Home in Heaven to be born of a virgin named Mary. He grew up, just like you did, felt everything you feel, experienced everything you have. Except He was perfect. Be never sinned, not even once. It was all part of My plan. He was crucified even though he had done no wrong, and all for you. He was the spotless sacrifice so that you could be saved.

See, My child, you were born with a sin nature. Adam and Eve, My children, the every first humans to live on Earth, disobeyed me. This put a gap between us, a gap that could only be mended through a blood sacrifice.

But now, because of My Son’s sacrifice, you can live. You can live with Me in Heaven forever. This is My Will for you. This is what I so desperately want for you. Please don’t refuse My Gift. Only death awaits you if you do. Eternal condemnation, an eternity spent without Me. Me, the one who created you, who knows everything about you- your Father.

My dear child, I love you more than anything. Please don’t refuse My Gift. Please don’t reject Me.

Love,

God.

© 2011 TheConjuringCat


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
Added on September 14, 2011
Last Updated on September 14, 2011

Author

TheConjuringCat
TheConjuringCat

Asguard



About
Things you should know about me: I was a classical ballet dancer, but was forced to quit because of anorexia. I'm very artsy and love art and music. I'm Christian. I know English, Latin, America.. more..

Writing