Jumping Lemon Drops

Jumping Lemon Drops

A Story by Princess of the Stars
"

RANDOMENESSS

"
jumping lemon drops make me sing

Jumping Lemon drops mean everything

I like jumping - UNICORNS!

What what's going on I've totally forgotten...

Hmm let's see I can't write this and I can't write that.

I could talk about how my fish died last week or about the rain ruined my hair but that's not all that fun.

I could talk about when in fell down the stairs or when I tried to jump off my roof, but those are boring.

What should I talk about, unicorns, vampires, werewolves.

How about twilight? Shall we discuss that, how the vampires sparkle and werewolves have a bed rep, how the girls a totally dope and has like down syndrome.

How her friends are kinda mean and how most of the boys are creeps?

No, okay then, how about we talk about Dracula.

How he'll never find love or how he's kinda crazy...okay a lot crazy,

What about books, those happy children ones that teach you to count, or the long novels that make you tear up and tug at your heart strings.

OH! I know, a few weeks ago my baby puppy Milo ran away from home, we searched everywhere and sent out flyers to everybody and put them up in the most important places, how he was lost for weeks then someone called and said they saw him get hit by a car.

My heart was broken for my baby, but then everything was puppy dogs and rainbows when he came running back to the house just perfectly fine!

My baby Milo with scraggily fur and big brown eyes cam back home and all was well.

I don't know if that helped but I know this will.

Random monkeys flying on a unicorn that's eating rainbows and singing the Nyah song!

© 2013 Princess of the Stars


Author's Note

Princess of the Stars
My job here was to make you smile.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
Added on November 18, 2013
Last Updated on November 18, 2013
Tags: Randome, jumpping, lemon, drops, unicorn, nyan cat

Author

Princess of the Stars
Princess of the Stars

SD



About
To be honest with you all I am a low rate writer, and my work is spread all across the internet, it drives me absolutely batty truly. So with the guidance of a friend I have decided to compile everyt.. more..

Writing