Love don't.

Love don't.

A Poem by Diamond Dunbar

I should warn you.
All my lovers hate me now.
Over time they learn to congratulate me cause they realize, I was never crazy. Wow.
It was their loyalty that broke me.
Don't nothing mess with the mental more than being loyal to someone while their being a w***e.
I mean I know we're young and you just want to explore.
Did you really have to use my heart to take your tour?
I mean you knew you didn't want me but you was glad I was yours.
You played on my love like a f*****g guitar, thumbing with the strings of my heart just to cut them apart.
You f*****g loser, that was the only way I kept it together!
I let you in and you switched up like Michigan weather.
When you met me, I had my broken heart in my pocket stuffed in that old a*s locket.
I remember telling you it's fragile so you better not drop it.
You didn't even give me a chance to truly express and nor did I.
I mean maybe you thought I was into other guys.
We both hold the same sign, and we noticed how we were so much alike yet different.
You said you couldn't but I should've knew that don't mean you didn't.
You said I was tripping because it blew your mind that I knew even when you told me different.
It's a shame I had to show my a*s to prove my love was real but thanks to you I now know if I gotta show my a*s then I definitely need to let go of you and chill.
Love don't let you look foolish, love simply won't do it.
So I don't know what we were in but love was the last thing.
The bond we formed is broken because of the route you've chosen, I just hope that you are more happy away because you bring sadness that last for days.

© 2016 Diamond Dunbar


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
Added on December 2, 2016
Last Updated on December 2, 2016

Author

Diamond Dunbar
Diamond Dunbar

Detroit, MI



About
I have chosen to walk in my truth. My trials and errors are lessons for the blessings that awaits for me. more..

Writing