Good hearts always breaking.

Good hearts always breaking.

A Poem by Diamond Dunbar
"

To the people with the big hearts.

"
I got to stop tripping.
I remember hoping for some of the days I've been living but I also remember the pain thats been revealing.
It don't matter how good things are going I can always find a reason to be in my feelings.
Is it from the people I've been dealing or the cards I've been playing.
Maybe it's because the concept of life is my main statement.
"Live while you can because dying is a must."
It's such a shame how you've given up.
You seem to hold on to people longer than your dreams and to be honest that's the silliest thing.
You can change your dreams but you can't change people.
The effort you've been giving is honestly lethal. You can give the strength you posses to your friend and still carry all there problems on your head, while dragging yours in a old ripped bag.
Girl you a*s backwards once again.
When you gone learn that this heart you got within, it's gone always leave you out on the deep in.
You was never afraid to dive on in.
The way you see it, is you'll learn in the end.
Every lesson is valuable even if you was only playing dumb again.
Nah you wasn't playing, you just dumb for real. Gotta be honest with yourself or you'll never heal.
You can't make sure every one else is good if your on life support, but knowing you with your heart you'd spend your last hours trying to mend others broken heart.

© 2016 Diamond Dunbar


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Love need time and tender caress to heal.
The way you see it, is you'll learn in the end.
"Every lesson is valuable even if you was only playing dumb again.
Nah you wasn't playing, you just dumb for real. Gotta be honest with yourself or you'll never heal. "
The above lines are true. We must face and understand the bad and good moments. Become better and wiser. Thank you dear Poet for sharing the excellent poetry.
Coyote

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 2, 2016
Last Updated on December 2, 2016

Author

Diamond Dunbar
Diamond Dunbar

Detroit, MI



About
I have chosen to walk in my truth. My trials and errors are lessons for the blessings that awaits for me. more..

Writing