The Shadow of Man

The Shadow of Man

A Story by TheEpicNacho

A creature black of heart, roams the land searching for a purpose. He knows not why he hungers, only that everything it devours is not enough nor has the taste it desires. The beast has encountered countless wars for multiple causes. He's scared from battle and wears it proudly not letter other know where they came from. It dreams. It yearns for the day it can rest, without worrying about being laid siege to and ravaged once more. He has no true name, no true face to claim as his own. It's seen as a great abomination amongst the world to spread plague, disease and anarchy. It ponders to end it's own life to save others or become what THEY call him and destroy the last remaining bit of humanity it possess. The creature has no one, it's alone to wander the world aimlessly...hunting...

© 2015 TheEpicNacho


Author's Note

TheEpicNacho
tell me what you think of this.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on July 3, 2015
Last Updated on July 3, 2015
Tags: dark, mysterious

Author

TheEpicNacho
TheEpicNacho

Washington DC, DC



About
Hey there everyone, I'm Nacho. I'm an aspiring animator and graphic novelist. I'm aiming to get my writing in most of my stories as in depth as "The Game of Thrones" I understand it will take a ton of.. more..