Falling Down

Falling Down

A Poem by The Feel
"

I wrote this piece when was undecided about telling a girl I liked her.

"

The bell rings as I fly out of 4th block and into the bustling hallways. I spot her making conversation at the lockers. My heart stops. I remember this is the last day of school. I have to tell her today. As we walk separately down the sidewalk I swear the concrete is trying to pull me under- questioning my courage to actually ask her. As I walk up to her and stretch my voice to talk with her I hear a faint voice behind me. She turns, I trip and fall, and a boy stashes her attention in his belt. He says something, she blushes and they kiss. I hide my hope behind the walls of my soul and forget my voice until it forgets itself.

 

Never again shall I think it possible, never again shall I bring it upon myself to find what doesn't exist.


My soul mate.    

© 2012 The Feel


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
Added on July 18, 2012
Last Updated on July 18, 2012

Author

The Feel
The Feel

Bakersville, NC



About
I'm an 18 year old guy graduating early in high school this year. I have a gift with words. I would say that I have a gift with "The Feel" but that's just my little saying. App College here I come! more..

Writing
And Still And Still

A Poem by The Feel