Andrew

Andrew

A Screenplay by TheGhostWriter
"

In this monologue, my first made up character andrew, Is dead, but does not know it, he find out more, as the monolouge continues.

"
I just dont understand, everywhere i go im just... ignored, even my mother ignores me. everything was fine 2 days ago, except maybe my mom crying at a family member's funeral, what i dont understand is why was lucas there, he is my friend so why is he in this funeral, you would think this is not a place for a 13 year old to be at on a sunday, he seemed destroyed along with my mother and other relitives, i try to see who was in the cascet but... i just see a child with no face, its... blank. As if i wernt suppose to know who it is, i try talking to lucas and he ignored me, i talked to my mom on the way over back home but it was as if i were talking to the wall. Tomorrow is my birthday, ill be turning 14 and you would think everyone would be happy, but because of this funeral we was just at, everyone is sad and not joyfull... its a tradtion in my family to celebrate birthdates at midnight, and its 2minutes till midnight and theres alot of candles, maybe its a halloween theme, or maybe its for the reletive that just passed, its finnaly midnight, and as i go closer to where the cake is at, theres a picture with a blank face, and its slowly depicting who actually died, i blow out the candles one by one, and everyone freaks out, its a birthday party, lighten up... again no one hears me... everyone leaves and its just my mother by herself just... crying, i try to comfort her but its like she cant feel me.. she turns of the lights and lays down.. and im just sitting on the couch.. i go towards the table that has the picture with the blank face, and its no longer blank..i can see who the boy is , the boy... its...its me! how could this be, im.. dead?!, no not possible, what? , no..

© 2013 TheGhostWriter


Author's Note

TheGhostWriter
Ignore grammar problems, im just a 17 year old, what do you think ? is it good or bad ? or do i need to improve.

My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

218 Views
Added on September 11, 2013
Last Updated on September 11, 2013
Tags: Dark monologues, Dark, Scary, Boy, Andrew, Ghostwriter

Author

TheGhostWriter
TheGhostWriter

Philadelphia, PA



About
Im just a 17 year old who loves to write, ;) more..

Writing
Why ? Why ?

A Poem by TheGhostWriter