Dear nicole

Dear nicole

A Poem by TheGhostWriter
"

Dear nicole is about, a guy ( Cj ) who writes to his dead girlfriend. he was going to propose but... Something happen read to find out Att- GhostWriter

"
Dear nicole..
I visited you today, it was raining hard!. I know you appriciate it, You know today we would of had 10 years together.
Damn time really flies, it feels as if yesterday i was wiping my eyes. We was young, and you were young, or love was young it was still blooming. Im upset i couldnt see you one last time. I remember everything from the night you passed. You texted me '' Im on my way '' And i was really happy, i was going to propose and i had the dinner planned, i had our favorite movie playing. Then you never showed up. I thought you ditched me, but when i got the call in the morning that you was in a car accident, it devestated me. I rushed to the hospital and you were alive. But when i got to the room, and started holding you, you started talking. And i couldnt understand it, but right when i was going to say I love you... you.. you died. In my arms. I cried like i never did before, and im crying as i write this letter. Im going to see you again tomorrow, and im placing it with the ring and the rose you was suppose to get 9 years ago. I just want to say this I never moved on.. and ill never will. I love you.

Yours truely ; Cj.

© 2013 TheGhostWriter


Author's Note

TheGhostWriter
What did you think about the diologue ?

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

It would have been nice if I weren't too distracted by grammatical errors. But don't be discouraged, you can always improve on that. :) Keep me posted on your improvements. ;)

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

232 Views
1 Review
Added on September 14, 2013
Last Updated on September 14, 2013
Tags: Poem, sad, dead, nicole, dear, GhostWriter, Love, never, dies, true, affection, death

Author

TheGhostWriter
TheGhostWriter

Philadelphia, PA



About
Im just a 17 year old who loves to write, ;) more..

Writing
Why ? Why ?

A Poem by TheGhostWriter