What hurts

What hurts

A Story by Jazz Newport Green
"

......................: ( It's been a bad day in my corner of the hundred acre woods......

"
You know what hurts?
 Being alone. That hurts alot. When your'e in a group of people and you feel alone- that hurts. Like today. Here I am in my room with tears in my eyes. Tears burn. Life hurts. As my friends laugh and have fun out in the living room. Here I am. crying in my heart. They forgot I was there. I'm the one who invited them to my house and they forgot I was there, they ignored me and when I tried to join in they excluded me. That's stupid, and that hurts.
What hurts is when people avoid you. That hurts too. Like, you walk into a room and they run out. That hurts. When you log on line to say hey to your friends and they simultaneously log out. 
When you are all alone, feeling guilty for a mistake- it really was a mistake. That hurts. Someone hates you now. You aren't worthy. Curl into a ball stupid and die. 
When you are invited somewhere and you cancel all your plans to support your friend who invited you. They say they'll pick you up. You never hear from them for like a week. And you talked to them that day. But as if your life isn't important, they leave you hanging. Buuurn. Life be like: would you like some Aloe Vera for that 3rd degree burn? That suuucks so much.
When everyone is counting on you and you fail. That sucks so much.That hurts.
Now you know.

© 2013 Jazz Newport Green


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
Added on September 21, 2013
Last Updated on September 21, 2013