Fear

Fear

A Story by Trisha Threason
"

To be honest, I don't completely remember writing this but apparently i did and it sounds kinda cool so there you go:)

"

Fear… My mind was filled with thoughts of the worst case scenario. I couldn’t hear a single thing in a neighbourhood where your hearing was your only warning sign. All I wanted was to be home, to be warm in my bed. Walking through what could have been the narrowest alleyway in the world I clung to my partner’s arm as we made our way through the backwater suburbs where no one dared travel without a desperate cause. Filling my nose was the stench of cigarette smoke, so thick I couldn’t help but cough and splutter as the strange sensation came over me as it had since my accident. To cough, without hearing the sounds you were making, to see someone’s lips moving but hearing no sound come from their mouth. Fear… not even the arm that I clung to could save me from my own thoughts.

© 2016 Trisha Threason


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

87 Views
Added on March 23, 2016
Last Updated on March 23, 2016

Author

Trisha Threason
Trisha Threason

Adelaide, South Australia, Australia



About
Hey What's up everyone! So this page is purely the inner workings of my mind in the form of short stories mostly and one novel that I may put up but I'm not sure yet. These stories will often be.. more..

Writing