Submission

Submission

A Story by Mr. D

How does it feel, worms? How does it feel to have all your freedoms stripped away by the very man you wanted in office? I'm sorry, let me rephrase that. How does it feel to have your freedoms stripped away by the Deep State that's installed their political puppet on the throne of this country? 
Are you enjoying the supply chain issues? Have you gotten your mandatory vaccine yet? The world isn't getting better, people, it's getting worse. A new world order is on its way. One world currency, religion, and gender. You can be anything you want to be, they say, except free. You are free to do as you're told, worms. You ignorant morons. You're being controlled. The only "pandemic" going on in this country right now is FEAR. Yes, there's a virus out there. I've had it. But the stuff they're telling you in the news? Lies to get you to take the vaccine. But you will submit. You will submit or die. All of you. 
Let's all gather around and watch the world burn. Someone remember the popcorn! Bring the marshmallows, and make mine VEGAN! OK, that's a misnomer. I don't even eat marshmallows, but if I did, they'd be roasted on the burning fear that's gripped this entire f*****g world. You're being lied to, people. You're being lied to, but you all love lies, don't you? Keep following Joel Osteen. After all, we're all one world, right? One love, baby! 
Yeah, you morons can cram your one love bullshit up your asses. All your LGBTQ horseshit, your stupid vaccinations, and your ridiculous cancel culture that can't stand to hear even a fraction of the truth people used to tell. Truth is dead these days. People have submitted to fear and control. 
Government: There are control chips in these vaccinations!
Population: Control us, Senpai! 
Government: With pleasure! 
You f*****g idiots wouldn't realize your own demise if it slapped you in the face with a wet fish. And that's exactly what most of you pathetic morons need. You need to be slapped in the face multiple times with a wet fish until the smell is unable to be removed. The government is pulling wool over your eyes, people, and you're too foolish to see it. Burn, burn, burn! The world is aflame. Burn, burn, burn, it's all just one big game! 
Have fun, suckers. Keep eating, drinking, screwing around for tomorrow you die, and I won't care! You all disgust me...now shut the f**k up and eat your Big Mac. It's getting cold, fatty! 

© 2021 Mr. D


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

52 Views
Added on October 26, 2021
Last Updated on October 26, 2021

Author

Mr. D
Mr. D

About
It truly is amusing watching the entire world scramble, simper, and squirm. :) Eat a dick, Biden. :D more..

Writing
Away, oh world! Away, oh world!

A Story by Mr. D