Galatis

Galatis

A Story by TheLoversCheat
"

Deadmau5 - Strobe (Mr FijiWiji Remix)

"

I love the sound of the waves splashing, crashing against the rock syncing up with the sleepy light of the setting sun. The wind blowing ever so gently against my cheek in as I close my eyes letting the fading heat kiss the lids of my eyes. That was the last memory I had before it went black. I'm glad they let me had some peace before taking me. My memory gets blurry remembering the feeling off being picked up off my feet with a chilling force dragging me up as I fall silently in a slumber. That's all that race through my mind…nothing else.

       Waking in the blinding white light of this room, nothing bearing on the walls or floor except my chair that I lay in with wires attached to my body, tubes leaving and entering my body keeping my body alive and a white door across from me. Choking on the tubes tugging them out of my throat, blood rspit out onto the tubes, allowing me to breath on my own choking back down the metallic taste, wiping the liquid off my mouth. I slump off the chair, more wires and tubes pulling off of me I limp towards the door. Grasping the smooth, cold handle, caking it with what little blood I had left smeared off onto it, I crack the door open and peered outside, a hallway leading right, just as white as my room lead down to a door. I struggle to walk down, my hand tracing the wall to keep my balance so I don't lose time falling. I reach the door about to place my hand on it, the knob started to twist on its own, slowly. I start to panic and retreat next to the door, it opened towards me covering my body like a shield for whatever took me here.

       The door clsoed behind the dark figure, he stood as tall as the door dressed with a suit, smoothed with no creases to even show he made even a single movement. He put his hand on his ear as he started to walk, his voice echoed down and back " I'm checking on the girl, she should be comingout of the seditive by now if we're lucky and she can tell us where to find the Amulet." He spoke monotonedly as he reached down and opened the door. I quietly open the door sneaking inside keeping my eye on him til the crease of light ceased to exsist. It was comeplete darkness in the next room, as if the shadows had their own shadows to cover up everything. my breath came close as I searched for anything to grab onto. I hear a loud, angry muffled from the hallway, he must've finally opened the door I gigled to myself. I started coughing from the tingle of the laugh which caused the lights to flash on, brighting the painful sight of white again. (to be continued....)

© 2015 TheLoversCheat


Author's Note

TheLoversCheat
ignore the grammar and spelling, I'll fix it later. I'm just jotting down what comes to mind and later I'll piece it together better. Just let me know what you think of it so far, its my first piece I am posting on here :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very good description, I cannot wait to see where you go with this!
If you have any questions or want advice later, I'd be happy to help you out (though I'm pretty new here myself)

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

324 Views
1 Review
Added on March 23, 2015
Last Updated on June 1, 2015

Author

TheLoversCheat
TheLoversCheat

TX



About
Rest.In.Pages Movement of a Pen The Smell of a Book Dictionary Worms Twitter:: wampireabsol08 Instagram:: GuagedBeanie Kik:: TheLoversCheat Goodreads:: TheLoversCheat SnapChat:: missvampir.. more..

Writing
TBH TBH

A Story by TheLoversCheat