Walking Through the Maelstrom of Dubauchery

Walking Through the Maelstrom of Dubauchery

A Story by The Martian
"

An intro to a memoir I am writing of my experiences with hallucinogens and how they help mold me throughout a lot of my early life.

"

    Walking down the back trails in my neighborhood, Crystal Castles bumping through my headphones, the darkness of early morning was causing shadows to float forward and lick at my feet was I passed. My mind was racing at a million miles an hour, yet I couldn't remember what I've been doing for the last 8 hours, or even ten minutes ago. It had all become a blur of hysteria and insanity. The madness of what my mind has been going through left my cheeks tear stained and put a dark tone in my voice. A small nebula cloud would swirl around my face as I exhale a hit off my cigarette, only to get dragged away by the breeze a moment later. I had no real direction in my travels, I just allowed my feet to carry me in whichever direction felt right to them at the time. I mean I figured they knew what they were doing, why should I interfere? I was too busy contemplating the talk I just had with Death with to worry about that anyways. It’s been clouding my thoughts for hours. There's no way it was real.. but he was there. I heard him, felt him. What did he want again? It's so hard to remember. Just looking at him paralyzed me, I could hardly focus on what he was saying. He wanted me to stop, yeah that's it. Stop what? I thought he would be happy I'm doing what I'm doing. I mean that's how everyone always explained him in texts, and why was he saying I'm going too fast? What the f**k does he care? He's supposed to be the one that doesn't care. This doesn’t make any sense to me, why did this happen to me? Why does it look so crazy to watch myself walk under that light on the trail over there? Oh, wait why am I still all the way over here if I’m walking over there. Ah whatever, I’ll worry about that later. What was I thinking about again? Oh yeah, the park. Yeah that’s it. I can’t go back there again, I feel like he’ll still be standing there waiting for me. Why does he worry me so much? He wasn’t even being threatening towards me. It’s almost like he was trying to help me. Why though? That’s not his job....

© 2015 The Martian


Author's Note

The Martian
This is just an intro to give people a rough idea of what will be coming when I release more material. This will be done in individual chapters/stories that will be posted continuously over the following years.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
Added on September 24, 2015
Last Updated on September 24, 2015
Tags: Lost, Drugs, Acid, Shrooms, DMT, Growing up, Help, Dark, Sad, Insane, Hysteria, Death, Enlightenment, Despair, Self Exploration, Mind, Mind Opening, Mind Altering, Third Eye, Spiritual, Confused

Author

The Martian
The Martian

Daytona beach, FL