White Walls Made To Fall

White Walls Made To Fall

A Poem by t.m.

Reality can hit pretty hard, especially when you least expect it to. I was so caught up in how things appeared to be and not how they really are. Where the f**k is the justice in this?

This thing that we're all stuck in. There is no escape from where this is going to go. There's a sad truth to every last word all of us have spoken, no matter how vulgar, straight-forward, or cryptic...

She'll change and he'll change and we'll all fall apart just to be put back together again by one another.

© 2013 t.m.


Author's Note

t.m.
There's a swear, I hope it doesn't offend you because there might be more in the future. These are just nonsensical thoughts that I think that pile up. It's a vicious cycle. I might add to it and change it up, but probably not.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This was a very interesting write, I envisioned a white walled corridor down which we are all being herded and life can definately feel that way at times. We would like to think we have choices but for many of us the choices are limited at best . ' we'll all fall apart just to be put back together again by one another' - yes but each time the ' putting back together' will be slightly different - we all change and evolve with each new experience we encounter although sometimes so gradually we barely comprehend it - until the white walls crumble or we just grow tall enough to climb over them :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

This was a very interesting write, I envisioned a white walled corridor down which we are all being herded and life can definately feel that way at times. We would like to think we have choices but for many of us the choices are limited at best . ' we'll all fall apart just to be put back together again by one another' - yes but each time the ' putting back together' will be slightly different - we all change and evolve with each new experience we encounter although sometimes so gradually we barely comprehend it - until the white walls crumble or we just grow tall enough to climb over them :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

I hate it when you think you have everything figured out untill you find out you were wrong all along. Just pisses me off. But the farther back you stand and look at the world you cant help but feel its just one big cycle running over and over again. Makes me feel like the human race has no hindsight. Brilliant work cant wait to read more.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

.

11 Years Ago

~ i don't agree with this perception at all, Mr. Ig... ~ this poem right here proves that creativity.. read more
t.m.

11 Years Ago

I believe in creativity, but I also believe that everything has already been done. I mean no offense.. read more
.

11 Years Ago

~ no, no... there's no question of being offended... i see innovation everywhere... such as in your .. read more
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
~ haha... not offensive at all... ~ i think one reason why we must write as we wish to... is that we are free to... don't you think ? ... you don't need to be apologetic even if you write a million such words... i used to use them a lot at one point...and still feel free to... :P

~ as for this piece... i think that construction, deconstruction, and reconstruction are essential ingredients of the human experience... ~ we build and rebuild...connect and reconnect... until we get to where we wanna go... or create our realm of poetic justice... ~ so, i relate to this post a lot... it reminds me of where i was not too long ago... and i think that the line about "a sad truth" is particularly insightful and beautifully written...

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

276 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 31, 2013
Last Updated on April 3, 2013
Tags: life, love, laughter, anger, hate

Author

t.m.
t.m.

About
"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange." - Alphonse Elric "The .. more..

Writing
I want the lie I want the lie

A Poem by t.m.


Counting Up E5 Counting Up E5

A Poem by t.m.



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


.     more ... . more ...

A Chapter by ...