On my own.

On my own.

A Story by TheSearcher
"

Isnpired by an episode of Grimm's adventure with billy and mandy.

"
In a greek literature course. A class of 45 students went to a trip to an archaeologist's site where archaeologist search and uncover secrets within. A woman of 19, with raven hair and ocean blue eyes, stood on top of a hill scanning the whole view of the site. She scowls as groups of friends scatter around, bragging that they have found something or mess with the equipment. The woman, Lillith, walks deeper into a dig out hole where multiple shovels left for later continuation. She sat on a small hill of sand, thinking. All humanity ever was discovering or something to make themselves either famous or satisfied of their current living. She hated that nature of the era she resides in. Judging based on what they did, have and the past. She hated it to an extent to eradicate the world of deception and lies. She would rule it into a new era of ways. Just before she went on. Something caught her eye, better yet made her twitch cause of the shimmer. She glided down and approached. She dug out the sand with her hands and picked up what she found. A Jar. Covered or carved with greek scriptures and pictures. She opened the lid by and inch and found black dancing with white. She quickly covered the lid. "Pandora's Box" she whispered. Things are debating in her mind. To open the box gives chaos at will, less time and energy. To not open the box means to sought ways of ruling the world with more time and energy. The debate goes on with yes and no.Finally she has decided. She went out the hole. Going back to her class. Bringing her mask of innocence with her. She brought the box home with her after the whole trip. At the bus station she told her group that she would be taking a cruise with her mother for the weekend. Not taking notice of the lie, they let her go to the docks. She bought the ticket and spent the day in peace. At night she snuck out her cabin to the railings with the box. She held it up and admire the beauty of chaos. Slowly, her grasp softened and softened making the box fall due to gravity. "In time the world will be mine. No satisfaction and achievement earned if I had done it the easy way. In time I will do it" The words from her mouth carried by the wind where one knows where and why. "With everything I did in the past would have made it useless if I had opened that box. Chaos and Sins would have been beautiful if you had let it." She said looking into the sky with certainty.

© 2014 TheSearcher


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
Added on May 12, 2014
Last Updated on May 12, 2014

Author

TheSearcher
TheSearcher

Quezon, NCR



About
I'm a loner I'm a people person I'm creative I'm smart I'm stupid I'm loving I'm sarcastic I'm weird I'm awesome I'm active I'm not that pretty I make and follow rules I love music I danc.. more..

Writing
Like Like

A Poem by TheSearcher