Life

Life

A Story by TheSearcher

In life there are things you have experienced, witness, heard of, imagined and made by yourself and some co. But ever wondered why. The purpose of our living beings into existance. Example it is not a puppet without the puppeteer. It is not a couple wihtout one. Ever thought that something is guiding us along the way. Like stairs. We can't simply go up without handels on each side end. We will (or not) need those handels to keep us going. But in somecase they can trap you. Giving the only escape is to go up or go back down. The saying of ''keep your friends close, enemies closer'' is that the real enemy might be the helping and supporting you. Intentionally stabbing you in the back. Having a backstabber hurts more than the enemy you are facing. Sometimes having the enemy as the foil is nice for certain situations of unexpected traitor to a whirlwind of chase and revenge. If immature. Some best ways are to ignore and move on but never forget.

© 2014 TheSearcher


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on May 20, 2014
Last Updated on May 20, 2014

Author

TheSearcher
TheSearcher

Quezon, NCR



About
I'm a loner I'm a people person I'm creative I'm smart I'm stupid I'm loving I'm sarcastic I'm weird I'm awesome I'm active I'm not that pretty I make and follow rules I love music I danc.. more..

Writing
Like Like

A Poem by TheSearcher