Warmth after agony

Warmth after agony

A Story by Spider'sWeb
"

A poem depicting love after you go through pain

"
Pain, agony, self hate is what I feel. My mind is rushing with selfish thoughts that I wish would just conceal. These demons wont leave me alone they sit upon my brains throne. The pain slowly turns to hopelessness and I cry out for help, though no one is around. All these voices and memories start to pound wanting to be let in.. wanting to win. They get close to winning, the drowning of emotions overwhelms me until all of the hate and pain I feel in my chest grows stronger and stronger to the brink of me hurting myself. My vision fades to black and I can feel my body slur onto my bed. When I awaken I am put to the same horrible process as before, endless pain. There is nothing for me anymore, there is nothing me from leaving all this pain behind. I grab the materials I need in order to end this agony and start on the adventure to happiness and freedom, I am not wanted here anyways. Then I feel a strong gust of warmth that makes the pain subside. When I look up, I see a figure looking down at me with a concerned look. "Who are you?" I ask the random person, shock in my voice as she looked and had the same warmth as a goddess."I am your savior." She says smiling in such a comforting way that puts the deadly thoughts to ease. Getting closer to her, having a chance to call her my friend makes me feel like the luckiest person in the world. She is always there for me and she made the pain fade. Thank you for being here for me at my weakest moment.

© 2021 Spider'sWeb


Author's Note

Spider'sWeb
Please ignore how heavily bad this was, I will be using my page to let out my emotions and thoughts.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
Added on August 9, 2021
Last Updated on August 9, 2021
Tags: depression, love, sadness, self harm, intrusive thoughts

Author

Spider'sWeb
Spider'sWeb

Spider'sWeb, CA



About
Just a Spider trying to exit their emotions out more..