Jack White2 Nuzlocke

Jack White2 Nuzlocke

A Story by Vincent the Great
"

A written rendition from my White 2 Nuzlocke run; this takes place near the end of my run.

"
From across the room, the stage- the arena- she looked up. Their gazes met and the spark between them was nearly tangible.

Without missing a beat, the dressed 'princess' moved with more grace than Jack would have expected, and the pokemon she sent out was no less shocking. Following a dashing light and a deafening roar, it was a Hydreigon that hovered just a few dozen yards away from the experienced trainer.

'Start off strong.' "Merc, let's finish this quickly!" With a toss of his own, Jack's ultra ball ricocheted off the ground before opening and releasing a creature just as intimidating as the dragon. Massive wings appeared from the light, following the thick, powerful form of the Braviary. His eyes snapped open dramatically before pulling his head back with a screech.

Neither trainer so much as flinched at the opponent, but Jack's brow was visibly wet as he sent out his closest team member. The deaths of Zeke, Hobbs, and Seven were still raw in his mind, the last pleading cries echoing through the trainer's head even as he faced the entire champion's team with three exhausted pokemon. Iris would show no mercy despite having twice the amount of pokemon, neither would Jack. His hands clenched hard enough to turn the skin of his knuckles white as the adrenaline in his system pumped him forward.

"Superpower, end it before it can touch you." The well trained Braviary gave a swift nod before darting forward in a rush of wind and feathers. The champion also delivered the command to her pokemon and Jack waited tensely so see what would happen, only able to watch as Hydreigon shot into battle as well.

Merc gave an angry cry, outstretching his sharpened talons in front of him as their collision became imminent, but to both his and Jack's surprise, the dragon got the upper hand. The dark dragon's body was sparking with black and red electricity, giving no warning of the attack before it was too late; Merc didn't flinch as the dragon pulse fired from within the hydra's throats, successfully enduring the attack before digging his claws into the dragon himself.

A few feathers flew off of his right wing but otherwise the blast did little, however the superpower was not enough to knock the Hydreigon unconscious. Jack watched with narrowing eyes as the dark type rapidly shook itself and then rose back into the air without a beat. Merc returned to Jack, hovering in the air a yard away from his trainer; the pair watched as the champion regrouped with her own pokemon, the challenger's mind racing with the next move to make in the never-ending game of chess.

© 2017 Vincent the Great


Author's Note

Vincent the Great
Short but I am proud of this one. For those who wondered, I did lose to her and my lock ended. :(

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

79 Views
Added on August 31, 2017
Last Updated on August 31, 2017
Tags: Nuzlocke, pokemon, braviary, hydreigon, iris

Author

Vincent the Great
Vincent the Great

Fortree City



About
Vincent/Vinny | Tux | renegade | Jolteon [he/him] I am an aspiring writer hoping to expand on myself and my stories. I write about mostly fiction, lots of anthro and shapeshifting humans as well as.. more..

Writing