Introduction

Introduction

A Story by TUS
"

Excuse the title, it's refering to it being an introduction to a story I'm working on, pleased with it myself. I thought I'd see what the general opinion is.

"
"A tower stands at the centre of a cruel and ever harsh world. Once every five-hundred years its only door can be accessed by foot. Though all those to try reaching it find themselves hopelessly lost when the fog draws back in. There is a legend that inside is the creator of this world and the destroyer of the last and the power to shape things as you wish. But one must first defeat, Him. No easy feat for any normal person. But You... You're special. Unique. Go, and find your place in this world, or the next and never look back, Go my little dreamer."
.............................................................................................................................................


© 2014 TUS


Author's Note

TUS
Feel free to be honest and critical, although a simple yes/no would also do. Just trying to see if it reads as well as my brain says it does. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
Added on February 15, 2014
Last Updated on February 15, 2014
Tags: Intro, Phantom speech

Author

TUS
TUS

Hertfordshire, Bushey, United Kingdom



About
I'm an aspiring writer, along with the majority of the patrons of this website. I have been writing for as long as I could hold a pen although I've not studied the art for fear of losing my own abilit.. more..

Writing
Animals Animals

A Story by TUS


A wayward step. A wayward step.

A Story by TUS


N/A N/A

A Story by TUS