What to look for when selecting hotels in Katra near Vaishno Devi

What to look for when selecting hotels in Katra near Vaishno Devi

A Story by Jyoti Kapoor
"

Blame it on your lifestyle or on the ever increasing competition at work, it wouldn’t be wrong to say that people have no time for themselves.

"
Blame it on your lifestyle or on the ever increasing competition at work, it wouldn’t be wrong to say that people have no time for themselves. Whether it is to relax and have a nice meal with family or spend some time meditating, time is a constraint. In this regard, people often feel stressed and even depressed. Many say that spending time in meditation, giving your soul ultimate relaxation can ease off the work stress and prevent depression. Even doctors claim that spirituality can be great for mental health. If you have been too stressed lately and are in search of some tranquillity, a visit to Vaishno Devi in the beautiful Jammu can be your ultimate solution.



The Vaishno Devi temple is located in Katra, Jammu and Kashmir. This town is mainly referred to as the base point by all the pilgrims who are visiting the Vaishno Devi shrine. There are many hotels in Katra near Vaishnoi Devi that can offer a very relaxing and comfortable stay to the pilgrims. The town has best facilities when it comes to eateries and other requirements that tourists would look for as the town sees large number of visitors all through the year. While there are many hotels here that claim to offer the best lodging experience, here are a few things that you should bear in mind while selecting your accommodation.

Things to look for in your hotel at Vaishno Devi

The journey to Vaishno Devi can be physically draining and exhaustive. This makes it even more essential to choose a comfortable hotel for your stay. When selecting your hotels in Katra near Vaishno Devi, here are things that you should definitely look for �"

•  Internet access and WiFi connectivity:

Internet has become an indispensable part of our lives. It would be no exaggeration to say that internet has in fact become a need. You may want to connect with your friends and loved ones and keep them updated about your journey and experiences at Vaishno Devi. Also, there may be a time when you may have to reply to very urgent official emails. Keeping this in mind, having internet access and WiFi hotspot is essential in your hotel.

  Spa and other facilities:

The whole idea of visiting the Vaishno Devi is to relax and rejuvenate your mind and body. A spa at the hotel can hence add on to your holiday experience. You can also look for other facilities like a fitness centre, a hot water swimming pool, a gaming room, etc. as per your likes and preferences.

•  Multi-cuisine restaurant:

You may be travelling from different parts of India or even world. Therefore, a multi-cuisine restaurant is what you should be looking for as you may not always relish the local cuisine at all times.

One of the best destinations of North India when it comes to places that relax your mind and soul, a trip to Vaishno Devi can give you the much deserved break from your maddening, mundane life. And. By finding the best hotels in Katra near Vaishno Devi, you can totally refresh yourself and go back to your professional life all charged up!

© 2018 Jyoti Kapoor


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)

Stats

120 Views
Added on September 13, 2017
Last Updated on August 2, 2018
Tags: hotels in katra, hotels in vaishno devi

Author

Jyoti Kapoor
Jyoti Kapoor

katra, India



About
Jyoti is affiliated with White Hotels and writes on topics related to hotel in Katra and Restaurants in katra. more..

Writing