The feels

The feels

A Story by TheXFeelings
"

First story. I had to write down how I am feeling at the moment. Sorry for the lack of grammar and weird sentence structure. Feedback/comments are very much appreciated!

"
There will be a moment in life where you will meet someone and you will think you just ran into your soul mate. You will open up to this person and it will feel like they peel off your skin, layer by layer. You will share all your deepest and darkest secrets. All of this will lead to him or her reaching the core of your feelings; your heart. You will give them your heart as a sign of trust and love. You think "your heart" will be safe with this person. Well think again. That person that you ran into ages ago is not there anymore. People change and you will act like it doesn't hurt you while it actually does. Do not forget they are still carrying your heart and that they can drop it anytime which will lead to you feeling broken as well. You will try to smile and act like you are ok, that is what you are doing most of the time anyway. You will walk by people and they will think: "Look at him, as happy as usual. I bet he has an easy life". Well think again. Faking your emotions will lead to a point in life where you are so vulnerable that one single word could destroy you. Surrounded by so many people but yet you will feel so lonely. You will have the feeling that no one will understand what you are going through. Well think again. Everyone will encounter problems in their life. At that very specific moment it feels like the ground disappears underneath your feet and that you will be in an emotional rollercoaster. But eventually you will get over it. Maybe it will take a day, a week, a month or even a year. Your heart that you gave to that one special person, it is unbreakable. You are the only person that determines your happiness. Don't look back to the past but focus on creating a future.

© 2017 TheXFeelings


Author's Note

TheXFeelings
First story. I had to write down how I am feeling at the moment. Sorry for the lack of grammar and weird sentence structure. Feedback/comments are very much appreciated!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

73 Views
Added on May 17, 2017
Last Updated on May 17, 2017
Tags: sadness, life, feelings, alone, lonely, sad, positive

Author

TheXFeelings
TheXFeelings

Netherlands