Pandemoni-YUM!

Pandemoni-YUM!

A Story by The not so Red Baron
"

Marlon "Blando" doesn't get egg in the face, but he wishes he did

"

 

Chef Marlon (B)land-O had just finished making his famously out-the-oven-straight-into-the-nearest-garbage-can lasagna, and was bragging about it when the stench of one thousand cheese-carcasses filled the air and made his eyes bleed.

Why, it was Mr. Waters, the extroadinarily skittish cat, and he was sitting in the lasagna about to make into his personal litter box. Chef (B)land-O was furious. Just then, when Chef Marlon (B)land-O was about to lunge, Waters turned around with his eyes wider than the Nile, and he looked as if he was going to defecate in his proverbial diaper. Chef Marlon (B)land-O lunged for him, and just then Waters turned on his figurative NoS and spun out of control kicking about mounds of... CHEESEEEE.... Which, went straight into Marlon (B)lando-O's face, and ooooh how it burned, hurt, froze, even! Marlon's perpetually neurotic dog, Fagnes, ran into the room only to get scared like a b***h and quickly retreated, there after. She barked ferociously from the other room, but did very little else other than lick her dangly parts from time to time.

After all the pandemoniYUM subsided, Bland-O had to have facial recontruction, but the doctor apparently thought he said he wanted to look like a pile of cheese because to this day he looks like the mascot for the Green Bay Packers. As for the cat who caused what is referred to as "The Cheese-to-face Massacre" they booked him on charges of aggrevated assault with a deadly dish, and in the pin they call him... T**d Ferguson.

The end.
 

© 2009 The not so Red Baron


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

LOL
cute story there.
I always get too dramatic in my stories to make them funny.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
1 Review
Added on April 20, 2009

Author

The not so Red Baron
The not so Red Baron

New Orleans, LA



About
Hi, I'm Baron. I enjoy writing comedic stories that usually are for my own consumption, but you are all welcome to laugh, too if you'd like. Hmm, I love to work out, and writing is kind of just so.. more..

Writing