A Single Drop of Blood

A Single Drop of Blood

A Story by Antichrist

He sighs, "What am I going to do with you now?" He was obviously talking to the body whom was in the bathtub, still bleeding. "See what you made me do? I told you not to hit me, you crazy w***e." He laughed.

She was beautiful, or would have been. She had a longish face, smooth and clean with natural dark brown, dyed black, hair streaking the corners of her face. The corners of her mouth was carved into, making her face into a permanent death grin, bleeding from the corners. Her once-green eyes were carved out and her eye sockets were bleeding, creating bloody 'tears' down her colorless cheeks. She had been murdered only moments ago.

He looked into the mirror and saw that he had deep purplish blue circles under his eyes, obviously from a lack of sleep. His long, dyed black hair was straight, as usual, going down a little past his shoulder blades, and his bangs equally as long. He had a long face which looked innocent and sweet, almost angelic. His baby blue eyes sparkled in the light, making him very persuasive and appear very trustful.

He examined his dark eye sockets. "Heh..." he smiled, his white teeth sparkled. He turns around to face the body and walks to it, then kneels down.

"I love you," he said mockingly, "do you love me back?" He kissed her lips softly and then licked the blood from her lips.

"Mmm. Your blood is very sweet, my dear," he chuckled as he kissed her again, this time longer and more passionate.

He stood and left the bathroom swiftly, not caring to give her any privacy by shutting the door. He left Apartment 301C and quickly trotted down the stairs, flashing a smile at a neighbor, before leaving through the side-exit onto a busy street.

The lack of sleep just now started to affect him. Sleep would be good for me, he thought. Next to the apartment building was an alley, which he drew nearer to. Entering the alley, he saw a perfect place to catch a nap. He set himself down in an entombment of cardboard boxes and trashcans and slowly drifted into sleep.

"Any witnesses?"
"I don't think so, nobody knew anything."
"Who would do this?"
"Probably some pissed off boyfriend, or a drug deal gone wrong."
"This is no drug deal, this is brutal..."

His eyes fluttered open.

"Some drug deals are brutal..."
"He cut her eyes out!"

His eyes were wide open now. He rose from his tomb and left the alley, looking at the two police officers who were talking. As he went around the corner, he spotted police tape and another officer.

"May I go in? I need to get to my room."
"Which room do you occupy?" The officer looked at the man.
"Three-Oh-One-C... Uh... It's right upstairs," the man hesitated.
"Three-Oh-One-C!? That's the room of the murder!"
"Murder?" His face was surprised and eyes were lost. He was a great actor.
"It's pretty brutal, too..." An investigator exited from the complex. "Man, whoever did this must have been extremely pissed off..."

The officer looked away from the investigator and at the man. He was gone.

"Hey!" The officer shouted as a shadow ran up the stairs. The officer followed up the stairs to room 301C.

The officer finally made it to the locked door. After banging on the door did no good, he kicked it in. Scattering around the room were the bodies of investigators with their throats slit, and pouring blood onto the white carpet. Mortified, he withdrew his gun and entered the room.

The officer crept around the room and into the bathroom. He was greeted with the site of the dead girl. Her eyes and permanent deathgrin were still bleeding.

The door slammed shut and a gun was placed at the officers head. "Bang," the man whispered, then chuckled as he pulled the trigger.

Blood spilled onto the floor. The officer quickly turned around to see the man lying in a pool of blood, with his eyes carved out. He swung around to look at the girl. Her mouth was a grimace, and a knife was firmly gripped in her hand.

© 2009 Antichrist


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I love the ending. I'll admit, I'm still perplexed with what happened in those final few sentences, but I think that is what makes it so intriguing.

There was one point in which you changed tenses.

"He turns around to face the body and walks to it, then kneels down."

At various points, I thought you had unnecessary statements and descriptions. Such as saying she had only been murdered moments ago--that is blatantly obvious because she is still bleeding-- and saying that his purple blue circles under his eyes are from lack of sleep--again, obvious and unneeded. I would say, if you write the word 'obviously' in there, then since it is so obvious, then the reader shouldn't have to be told that. In the case of the corpse in the bath, I would explain that he was talking to the corpse, rather than say that it was obvious, since it isn't that obvious at that point to us.

I enjoy the overall concept, but certain aspects of the writing could be polished up.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I love the ending. I'll admit, I'm still perplexed with what happened in those final few sentences, but I think that is what makes it so intriguing.

There was one point in which you changed tenses.

"He turns around to face the body and walks to it, then kneels down."

At various points, I thought you had unnecessary statements and descriptions. Such as saying she had only been murdered moments ago--that is blatantly obvious because she is still bleeding-- and saying that his purple blue circles under his eyes are from lack of sleep--again, obvious and unneeded. I would say, if you write the word 'obviously' in there, then since it is so obvious, then the reader shouldn't have to be told that. In the case of the corpse in the bath, I would explain that he was talking to the corpse, rather than say that it was obvious, since it isn't that obvious at that point to us.

I enjoy the overall concept, but certain aspects of the writing could be polished up.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

207 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 9, 2009