The world NEEDS more

The world NEEDS more

A Story by Samuel Philip
"

My idea on what I think the world will be like with so much love.

"
When it comes to being fully awakened; it goes beyond - Fighting racism, anti-white supremacy, destroying slave mentality, religious extremism, cultural rehabilitation and all that?

It goes beyond all of it honestly. It comes down to love ; it all just boil down to love.

Helping each other, growing strong and with every simple effort to make more people understand the need for a better world where crimes will be less and more homes for the millions of people out there without a place to put their head, a simple place where smile is ubiquitous and hope is cheap, where more friends turn family and more strangers become friends easily. A place where trust is not rare and sadness is only temporary - maybe I dream too much of a better world to my constant chase I feel it's only in the after life or maybe I'm thinking towards committing suicide! Is there anything like Happy death? Think no further all these could be because I'm in a world where crimes and hatred eat the best part of it, a world where rotten-bagged leaders in Nigeria grind the loot and spill it over foreign soils, they paint the country red and blue leaving back home white in the middle of greens, embezzlement and greed as we watch them spend their way to hell.

There is a level of love that feels so good to tear off your flesh to feed the one you love when they decide to feed on you.

On this level you become so selfless you feel in yourself the pain your lover feel outside on this level nothing can be equal or the same oh no! this kind of love is not being insane -no no! You're sane, this love is so rare that those who truly feel it are ashamed to express; it is what we teach so easily but difficult to act upon it and quick to condemn anyone who get hurt for loving too much again and again.

This love has no name, nothing to lookout for no gain because it has no promises it's not a game it's serious for life lessons yet it is so rare and more of that can make the world a better place, this love knows no revenge for hate and hates revenge, creepy it has no gender specification, age, race, or species this love is upon every living thing on this earth the way the trees serves its purpose to bring us comfort and food and how we love back by dumping waste in the sea.

The interesting thing is that this love is cheap we lose it quickly by outgrowing it with pride and cultural negligence.

Yet it can be restored, let your guards down because this love is only possible with our collaborative efforts.

It begins in you. It begins with you and it begins for you.

© 2016 Samuel Philip


Author's Note

Samuel Philip
What do you think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

"It begins in you. It begins with you and it begins for you." -beautiful!!!

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
1 Review
Added on November 23, 2016
Last Updated on November 23, 2016
Tags: Love, world, care, hate, war, crime, change

Author

Samuel Philip
Samuel Philip

Nigeria



About
A Nigerian Born and passionate lover of the art more..

Writing