I know

I know

A Poem by Elly

The intense gaze you give; clenching your jaw, sharp as a knife fills me with desire to touch you. Your eyes pierce into mine like you are trying to figure something out and bit by bit, like you are putting me together. The veins that run across your arm look like lighting being struck across the sky. Your smile is the thing that gets me because your cheeks lift, noticing the little dimple that is popping up. Your hands, so rough like with their texture, drives me crazy when you grab my wrist or place them on my hips. You voice so clear and demanding on how you say you want to kiss me on my lips, then my neck slowly trailing to my shoulders, then my chest, taking a deep breath as you reach my thighs.  Your broad shoulder’s makes everything seem so tense about you.

But I know your lips say another. When you kiss me it’s like desperation and hunger, wanting me to melt into your arms, and I do. When you need me, your voice isn’t so demanding it’s anguished. You need someone to give you the comfort, you need someone to take care of you and kissing you saying goodnight. You want to change from your past no matter how you say how bad it was because trust me, mine was worse. You want me to hug you and watch Disney movies, hearing me sing along. You want me to say three simple words that have a greater meaning.

We are like two pieces being put together and we fit perfectly. There are plenty of things you don’t know about me, one because of my writing and the other because closed mouth that wants to say plenty of things but cannot. But that is okay; sometimes we form in the strangest ways.

 

© 2015 Elly


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

82 Views
Added on November 16, 2015
Last Updated on November 16, 2015

Author

Elly
Elly

About
I cannot make you read my writing, but I when you do, then you'll see how I view the world. more..

Writing
Cards Cards

A Poem by Elly


I'll in love I'll in love

A Poem by Elly