The  rotten apple

The rotten apple

A Story by Thelostbunny
"

Random story about a fairy being born from a rotten apple.

"
The Apple On The Tree

Once a time there was an apple on a tree that fell on to the ground and as days past a fairy was born from the rotten apple. Her name was Anna a girl who was amazed by all things around her. Every time she tried something new she would flutter into the sky in excitement and make a big scene. People would always see her as a rotten fairy because when she's in excitement she would always knock one or two fairy down with her. Of course she doesn't know that, because she's busy being crazy. But in all truth she was a rotten fairy who was born from an rotten apple. All she thought was her option and ideas and how she felted. She never stopped to think of how others felted. She was thankful for gifts, but careless to give back. I mean she didn't have it all. She had friends but she would toss them alway as if they were crum on her dark red dress. Anna was a beauty but she had a rotten side. No one ever tells her. She had her hair in two buns on each side of her head and her hair as bright as fire. Her eyes where green and sparkles almost like diamonds. Her hands where long and beautiful and so was her legs. She wore layers of clothing from turtle necks to sweater, and a long skirt. Colors in dark green and red. There would be rotten flowers around her shoulders like a flower crown and she always carries herbs with her. She loved animals and caring for them, but she never give a care for other fairies. But one day a cat as dark as night that she would feed and care for talked to her. It asked why she was so rotten to the core and careless about fairies around her. And she was in shocked to hear that from the cat. In all truth she never knew she was rotten around people, she thought they all liked or disliked her. But never thought the reason would be her self. It was hard for her to accept the fact that she was rotten to others and thought of her self only, but as she grew to love and see through her blinded rotten action. She came to care for the crumbs on her dress and watch out for others around her before her so call rude way of excitement. Out of no were her wings and dress flash as bright as gold and her dress turned ruby red and bright like a fresh apple, her hair in pigtails and fresh flowers around her arms. She was a new born fresh apple fairy because of her change of heart. Even if she was still a little rotten, she finally knew how to change for the better. All thanks to a cat that told the truth. The End.

© 2015 Thelostbunny


Author's Note

Thelostbunny
Just a Own character idea spam, getting the feels on creating Characters, and I know I have real bad grammar and everything, feel free to fix and edit it, and if anyone wants to draw the fairy go for it! :D I would like to see people's view of how she would look.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Different! Love IT! Highly magical!

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

48 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 4, 2015
Last Updated on December 4, 2015
Tags: Fairy, Apple, own character

Author

Thelostbunny
Thelostbunny

---------, MN