Roommates Girl

Roommates Girl

A Story by TheLoveAnomaly/SuicideConcerto
"

What happens when we're left alone

"
Author Notes: For those seeing stars where words should be, make an account so you can have uncensored access to the 18+ content in my stories.



I'm Sean, I'm 24 year old personal trainer and live in nice sized two bedroom apartment in San Francisco with my roommate Greg and his girlfriend Rachel. 

We all get along very well, Greg is pretty much my best friend and Rachel is as cool of a girl as you can ever hope to meet. Now Greg and Rachel on the other hand, don't always have the greatest relationship, mostly due to the numerous times Rachel as accused Greg of cheating on her, now had he not been cheating on her, then you could definitely say she was just being insecure and paranoid, but unfortunately for her, she was always right. Greg was a notorious playboy, usually getting with multiple women anytime we'd go out for a guys night. I honestly don't know how he did it, I've never been quite as amazing with the ladies. I just got out of a relationship of four years with my ex girlfriend Stacy, after finding out that she cheated on me, shady b***h, but that's another story. Honestly I've always felt bad for Rachel because regardless of any evidence she found that Greg was cheating, she always allowed him to talk his way out of it. Rachel was loyal to a fault, a dream girl for most guys, very smart, having graduated valedictorian at her college with a degree in communications, amazing sense of humor, never beyond a good sex joke, loved video games, not to mention her having the body of a Greek goddess, I mean hell this girl just might have been one in previous life, perfect 34d breast, tiny waist, shapely a*s, I could keep going but you get the picture. 

Unfortunately for Rachel, none of that really kept Gregs attention for too long, mostly due to the fact that he hated commitment, but figured if he didn't make Rachel his girlfriend, she'd be taken by some other dude, so of course he gives her the girlfriend title, let's her call him her boyfriend, all while he continues living the single life. I of course, coming out of a similar situation felt horrible knowing that Greg was cheating on her with multiple girls, but not wanting to stir up problems within the apartment, I decided too keep that information to myself.

Usually when Greg would go work his night shift at a engineering company, me and Rachel would be left at the apartment for the night, but nothing ever happened, I saw her as a sister, and was ok with that, we'd play video games, talk about what was going on at our jobs, she was a producer at a local new station, and generally we'd just discuss ideas about life and other random topics. One night Rachel asked me? Sean do you think Greg really loves me? I didn't know what to say, I knew full well he didn't, but I couldn't tell her that, so I just said, I'm not Greg, so I couldn't say how he truly feels about anything. I'm sure he does. She seemed unsatisfied with my answer, but didn't press it, do you think he loves you? I asked....I don't really know sometimes, she said, I feel like he's just with me so I can't be with anyone else, we never really do anything together like me and you, we've never played video games or talked about life or even what goes on at our jobs, she continued, to be honest the only thing we do, do, is have sex... whoa whoa whoa, I interrupted her, I rather not know what goes on behind your guys door at night. She ignored this, don't worry it's not much, most of the noise is just me putting on a show as not to bruise his ego. 


I almost die laughing, really? I asked, don't get me wrong Gregs hot but he just doesn't really know what he's doing in the bedroom, she said,  but I love him so I don't care about that too much. Do you love him? I asked... of course, well I think I still do, she answered. She paused and looked at me with a lost look on her face. What's the look for? I asked, well I think about how me and you sit around and have all this fun together and talk about everything, how great I feel when it's just me and you here at the apartment and think that's how I should feel about Greg not you. I didn't know what to say, there was no denying that me and Rachel had amazing chemistry, but she was like my sister, I couldn't act on any feelings I might have for her, eager to try and change the subject, I asked what she wanted for dinner because I was starving, she seemed annoyed at me trying to change the subject but just went with it and said, let's make lasagna tonight. I looked at her curiously, mostly because she'd never cooked more than french toast in the past... fancy, I said, but I don't really know how, I told her, she said neither do I, we'll go watch a YouTube video and figure it out, so after making a quick trip to the grocery store to buy supplies, which was always awkward because we'd get at least three people there telling us how cute we looked together, every time having to explain that we're just friends.

We made it back to the apartment, after buying what looked to be a whole weeks worth a food just to make lasagna. Rachel said she wanted to make sure we didn't forget anything, Rachel went to get my laptop to look up a video on making lasagna and after about two hours of putting too much and then too little of a bunch of different ingredients into it, we were finally able to cook up a pretty good looking lasagna for ourselves. I set the dining table, we sat down and began eating. So why haven't I been seeing any girls coming through your door? Rachel asked...I don't think I can deal with trying to get into another relationship after the whole thing with Stacy, I answered...I'm so sorry she put you though that...it's ok I said, at least I was finally able to see her for who she really was. Do you think you'll ever be ready for a relationship again? she asked, I looked at her not really sure if I would be or not but just said, yeah eventually but she'll have to be one special girl, she smiled and took another bite of her lasagna. So where do you see you and Greg going relationship wise?, she looked at me with a bit of a sad look in her eyes... I don't know sometimes, I feel like we are just together until we won't be, I felt bad for making her think about it, so I said, well regardless of what happens between you and Greg, don't ever forget that you're one amazing girl, I've honestly never met someone as great as you, she blushed, her cheeks turning a deep red against her slightly pale skin . The rest of dinner went by with us laughing about random stupid things that had gone on that day and after dinner she asked, when is the last time you danced? I looked at her with a confused look, not for awhile, why?  Well we have this record player in the living room that we haven't used in a while, why not put it to some good use? She said, I'm too full of food to dance right now I said....don't be a baby, come on just a song or two,  she said, seeing how determined she was I caved and said ok, I grabbed one of my old records and put it on the turntable, may I have this dance I asked her, well of course, id be happy too she replied.. the song started...

I was all alone, I feeling rather low, I needed too someone to left my spirits up, so I dropped in on the dance, just to take a glance, and then this lovely thing, she was more than enough...

Her eyes lit up as the song played, I love this song, she said, smiling from ear to ear, Yeah I remember you telling me back around the time when you and Greg first started dating, I said. I can't believe you remember that, it was so long ago, she replied, I said of course I remembered, its one of my favorite songs. She went back to looking slightly sadder now...Greg can't even remember my birthday half of the time, she said sadly...hell half of the time he cant remember his own name, I said, she started laughing, she looked away and put her head on my shoulder and asked, hey you ever wondered if we had met before I met Greg?

Seems what you say is true, i feel the same way too, you see I've waited all night long just to dance with you and when you touched my hand, I knew you were the man...


..huh no, I never really thought about it, I replied....you think we would of ended up together? she asked... where was this coming from, I mean I'd thought about us being together, once or twice but like I said she was like a sister to me ...maybe, who knows, I answered back, she was silent for a few moments, and then looked at me right in my eyes and said... do you really think I'm a amazing girl? she asked shyly in a whispered tone, I looked at her confused but said..the best girl...and in an instant she leaned forward and kissed me. My first reaction was to pull away and tell her we shouldn't be doing this because she's Greg girlfriend, we're friends, but I didn't, I just kissed her back and felt everything in the world just stop, holding her there tightly in my arms.. it just felt right, as right could be.

To turn my world around and make my dreams come true, the magic in your eyes, made me realize, that everything I feel, has got to be real, and we danced and fell in love on a slow jam.

She whispered in my ear.... please...without needing to know anymore, looking into her eyes, I knew what she wanted, what she needed, what I wanted and needed. I picked her up inside my arms and brought her into my room, before we could even touch the bed, we were tearing each others clothes off, she tears my shirt off, I rip her shirt and bra off seamlessly in one go, I slid Rachels panties off just a fast, and she pulled my boxers off, we must of looked like two people possessed, but not a crazy possessed, one of lovers longing to be connected again, after not being for so long, before I knew it, I had her up against the wall sliding my dick in between her legs, feeling her legs wrapped tightly around my back, arms around my neck biting into my shoulder, I thrust myself inside her, feeling her juices rolling down the length of my dick and down my leg... Oh Sean yes....f**k me, she moan breathless... this drove me into overdrive throwing her onto the bed, putting her on all fours, taking her from the back, I pulled her hair with one hand while grabbing her hips with the other, I whispered in her ear....whose p***y is it baby? she moans.... yours...it's all yours baby...make me yours....only yours...don't stop....please don't stop...

I drive myself harder into her, feeling every inch of myself inside of her, seeing her juices coating my dick, as it went in and out of her dripping wet, tight p***y. I slap her a*s with one hand, at which Rachel gives a loud moan of approval. I turn her back around and have her get on top of me, which she must have been waiting for because she takes complete control, riding me faster and faster...Rachel baby slow it down...I say through jagged breath....I'm not gonna last much longer. I look up to see her smiling a devilish grin at me, she starts riding me harder and faster than before, while I hold her hips, she screams.... oh God yes.... this feels so f*****g good Sean baby... f**k....I'm going to cum, don't stttooopp...hearing this pushed me over the edge, I cum harder than I can ever remember cumming before. I feel her p***y squeeze around my dick, I know she's cumming too... oh f**k....yesss...fucckk.... seeeeaaannnn....she finishes screaming as our orgasms wash over our bodies.

 I keep her on top of me, as she continues to slowly grind against me, softly moaning in my ear, we keep grinding for another few minutes until we're lying there spent. Knowing this was a moment neither of us would ever forget.

© 2022 TheLoveAnomaly/SuicideConcerto


Author's Note

TheLoveAnomaly/SuicideConcerto
Colored song lyrics used: Usher Feat. Monica- Slow Jam

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

452 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 30, 2015
Last Updated on January 6, 2022
Tags: sex, love, passion, temption, broken rules

Author

TheLoveAnomaly/SuicideConcerto
TheLoveAnomaly/SuicideConcerto

San Francisco, CA



About
Sign up for a profile so you can read all my mature stories Uncensored . more..

Writing