Passion II (Dante & Jess) Part 2

Passion II (Dante & Jess) Part 2

A Story by TheLoveAnomaly/SuicideConcerto
"

It's funny how social media platforms can cause so many problems in relationship.

"

Three Weeks Later

Just stop being a little girl and go talk to her, you know you want to...
No I cant forgive her....
She forgave you.....
Not really...
Regardless you need to talk to her....

These thoughts pretty much engulfed all others in my mind, Me and Jess had stopped talking for awhile, it's only after we stopped talking that I realized in three years we haven't been apart for longer than a day, no fight we had ever had lasted this long but this was different, there was real pain involved now, on both sides, so much trust lost, betrayal felt, so more anger, but I knew things had to be resolved one way or another.


Me: Hey
Jess: Hey
Me: How have you been?
Jess: Horrible, I miss you.
Me: I miss you too
Jess: Really?
Me: Of course, but I'm still mad about the whole situation
Jess: I know. What can I do?
Me: We just need to talk...about everything.
Jess: I know. Do you want to come over?
Me: Yeah. I'll be over in an hour
Jess: Ok
...

Driving over to Jess's house I really didn't know what I was going to say, I didn't even know were I was going to start, but I guess I'd figure that out once I got there. I walked up to her door, my heart beating faster than ever, She opened the door, and flashed me a shy smile, the type of smile she use to do when we first started dating, not seeing her for so long made me think about how beautiful she was, seeing her now, but I wasn't there to think about how beautiful she was but to possibly end my relationship of three years with the woman I loved.

I started, these last few weeks have been hard for me to wrap my head around everything that's happened, I mean I've never been one to trust many people and you know that, but you also know I trusted you more than anyone else, and and for you to cheat on me, cut deeper than anything else ever could, but I also thought about the fact that, thats probably how you felt when I did it to you and when you thought I did it a second time, and even though the second time wasn't a justified hurt, I'm still sorry for ever putting you through me cheating the first time and not being honest back then and telling you, you didn't deserve that pain at all, and to a degree I have no one to blame for your actions now but myself, but i can't do that, because you chose to do what you did, knowing the consequences....I know and before you keep going, I just want to tell you I'm sorry for not trusting you enough to come and talk to you when I saw Jennifer liking your pictures, I'm sorry for not knowing better, for not knowing you weren't that same guy from three years ago and most of all I'm sorry for cheating on you, I've never regretted something more in my life, I've disabled my twitter and Instagram, every comment from guys makes me sick because the only person I want calling me beautiful is...you, I just want to fix this. I feel empty without you...

I know Jess, I just don't know how we can fix this, and if I don't know how to fix it, how can we move on from it, do you still love me? Jess....please just answer, do you still love me? her hand was on my cheek, with her eyes almost pleading for me to give her the answer she craved, so i just said, Always. then make love to me...please...

I was taken aback for a moment but then without thinking, I put my hand up to her face and pulled her into a kiss, It was filled with want, need, pain, hurt. Before I knew it we were headed toward the bedroom, tearing off each other clothes piece by piece, by the time we made it to the bedroom, I was down to just my underwear, with Jess in just her bra and panties, staring at her I forgot how much I missed her body. I picked her up and put her up against the wall with her legs wrapped around me, kissing as if it was an addiction that we desperately wanted to OD on, I continued to suck and kiss all over her neck. baby...


I threw her onto the bed, the longing for each other burning inside bodies, I got on top of her and start sucking on her neck, inhaling her scent, with it driving my senses wild, I wanted to taste every part of her body, making up for the time i had been away from her, I felt her need for me to have her body again, I tore off her bra, immediately taking her left breast and n****e into my mouth, gently biting down sending pain and pleasure shooting through her body, Oh f**k baby,  switching my attention over to the her right breast sucking and licking just the same, while my hand squeeze her left breast, Ahhhh yesss more,  I moved down from her breast to her stomach, kissing all the way down, inch by inch savoring each kiss, trailing my tongue around her belly button, dante that tickles, I moved down lower to start sliding her wet panties off, kissing all the way up starting from her ankles to her thighs softly, slowly, I spread her legs and to give her aching p***y the attention it had been craving, it was so warm, almost hot with anticipation, she immediately wraps her legs around my head putting her hands on top of my head, as I lick and suck, tasting her juices flowing freely into my mouth, Oh f**k baby don't stop, yes just like that...

I feel her legs squeeze tightly around my head, her first orgasm was coming, I continued to enjoy every part of her p***y sucking her c**t in and out of my mouth, occasionally flicking it with my tongue, while I moved my fingers in and out of her, f**k f**k f**k, yes dante baby im cumming, don't stop, oohhh shiiitttt, I feel her orgasm hit as she squeezed me tighter in between her legs, as she rode it out, I look up at her and look deeply into her eyes seeing the desire, the need for this, I move in to recapture her lips onto mine, letting her taste herself on my lips, please baby f**k me, f**k me, not needing to be told twice, I slid all nine inches of myself into her, ahhhhh, I start stroking slowly inside her, kissing on her neck as i do, I missed you so f*****g much dante baby, im so sorry, I need you, I love you dante, I love you too baby.


I pick up speed thrusting my dick deeper inside her p***y, wanting to feel every inch of her wrapped around my throbbing dick, don't stop baby, don't stop, like a man possessed I started driving my dick, deeper and deeper, harder and harder, all the frustration of the last few weeks, the pain, the anger, the lust, the love, all coming out in our sweaty entwined bodies, it was animalistic how our bodies were moving back and forth, our need to have each other again completely, I put my hands into her hands, as her legs wrapped and squeezed my waist even tighter, I looked deeply into her eyes has I kept trusting myself deeper and deeper inside her, stealing kisses in between every other thrust, whose p***y is this baby?, whose p***y is this? It's your baby, all yours, nobody elses, I'm all yours baby, Her breathing was becoming shallow as she moaned and cried out for me to not stop, I'm reaching my limit, i can feel my orgasm about to hit me, and she senses it too, I'm gonna cum to baby, come with me, I want to feel you cum inside me, f**k dante, don't stop. IM CUMMI.....the words didn't get a chance to make it out of her mouth as our orgasms hit us at the same time, the ecstasy of her p***y squeezing around my dick as i came, I thrust for dear life with everything i have left as we rode out our orgasms, grinding back and forth until we both collapsed in exhaustion, completely utterly spent, we both instantly fall to sleep having nothing left.






© 2019 TheLoveAnomaly/SuicideConcerto


Author's Note

TheLoveAnomaly/SuicideConcerto
Song listened to while writing- Rhianna - Kiss It Better

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
Added on April 15, 2016
Last Updated on June 3, 2019
Tags: love, hate, relationship, sex, instagram, twitter, social media, cheating, lying, secrets, truth

Author

TheLoveAnomaly/SuicideConcerto
TheLoveAnomaly/SuicideConcerto

San Francisco, CA



About
Sign up for a profile so you can read all my mature stories Uncensored . more..

Writing