L.F.S.B

L.F.S.B

A Story by TheLoveAnomaly/SuicideConcerto
"

.......We want what we want.

"
Author Notes: For those seeing stars where words should be, make an account so you can have uncensored access to the 18+ content in my stories.


What Do I Want? To make love to you on a bed of beautiful smelling roses to nice & slow music playing in the background while intimately enjoying every part of your body from the bottom of your feet to the very top of your head, savoring every second, every minute, and with any luck every hour, I want to make you feel as though your body is, in those moments, my entire world every ounce of my attention paid to it . What Do You Want?  For me to make sweet, passionate love to you, adoring your body, savoring every moan that escapes from your lips as the most angelic music I have ever heard, you want me to connect to you not just physically but spiritual, you want me to treat every inch of you like the universes greatest treasure, you want me to seek satisfaction not in just me orgasming but in us orgasming together as one body, one mind, one spirit.

What Do I Want? I want to f**k you like it's the last thing I'll ever get to do in the world, I want to pull your hair making you arch your back as you throw that p***y back at me, I want slap your a*s so that it stings, forcing you to cry out in satisfaction, I want to suck and lightly bite on your n*****s sending just the right amount of pain and pleasure throughout your entire body. I want to treat you like my own personal dessert complete with whipped cream, chocolate syrup and cherries. What Do You Want? To be fucked by a real man, one that takes full control, every position, every stroke of my dick, every movement of your body guided by my powerful hands, you want to smell my masculine musk as I thrust my dick deeper and deeper inside of you making you cum a countless number of times over and over until you pass out from the pleasure, you want me to say all the dirty, nasty, filthy things that turn you on in all the right ways, you want to me to be dominate and conquer you.

What Do I Want? To hold you in my arms protecting you from the darkness of the world outside, making you feel as though nothing in the world can harm you, I want to make you feel loved, cherished, appreciated, I want you to know me better than I know myself, to hold in your hands the key to my heart, I want to share my every want, dream, need, and hope for the future with you by just looking into each other eyes without having to say a word, I want you to touch my heart and breath loving life into it, I want our hearts to be beat as one. What Do You Want? To know that we are each others entire world, that neither one of us can survive without the other, to share a connection that is amongest the rarest to ever exist, to know that you can tell me anything and everything and not be judged, not be ridiculed, but accepted and loved just the same, to have me watch you while you sleep while thinking to myself, how lucky I is to have you in my life. For me to know you inside and out and not be afraid of what I see, but to accept you completely for all that you are, share everything that you are or ever hope to be with me, you want to know that you can trust me completely without ever having any doubt in your mind.

WHAT DO WE WANT? We want to laugh harder with each other than with anyone else, we want every moment of silence we sit in together to be the best moment in our lives, we want every hug and kiss to be something that we want to freeze in time, save it, and experience it again and again later. We want to be make complete and utter fools out of ourselves just to put a smile on each others faces, we want to lay in a field together and openly dream together of the future we will share with each other. We want to know that within the entirety of the world, of the universe that we two are just perfectly imperfect for each other. We want to know that only we know the song in each of our hearts and only we can sing them to each other. We want to know that we can have it all......A Lover, A Fantasy, A Soul Mate, and A Best Friend.

© 2022 TheLoveAnomaly/SuicideConcerto


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

353 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 17, 2016
Last Updated on January 6, 2022
Tags: soulmates, lovers, friends, fantasies, dreams, love, protection, safety, rare, lust, passion

Author

TheLoveAnomaly/SuicideConcerto
TheLoveAnomaly/SuicideConcerto

San Francisco, CA



About
Sign up for a profile so you can read all my mature stories Uncensored . more..

Writing