Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
A Moment With You

A Moment With You

A Story by TheLoveAnomaly/SuicideConcerto
"

You'll never lose me Lea

"
Sitting out in our hammock looking out over the beautiful lake it front of us, She was a little distant not literally, as she was cuddled up right next to me with her head on my chest, I loved of having her so close to me, but mentally she was somewhere else,

"Hey princess, penny for you thoughts?", I joked, she gave a small laugh and was silent again for a moment before finally saying, "Are you ever afraid of losing me?" this caught me by surprise, that's the last thing I'd ever expect her to ask me, she didn't seem upset when she asked though, she was still relaxed cuddled up to me. "Where is this coming from?" I asked, "I just, I don't know just wonder sometimes if you do"..."Of course I do", I could tell she was a shocked by this open confession

Love your the best thing that's ever happened to me in my life, before you came along, everyday, was just a blur to me, sleepless nightmare filled nights, sleeping with women I didn't care about, and who didn't care about me and an emptiness inside I had no idea how I would, if it were even possible fill, you illuminated my life in a way I never thought someone could, you accepted me completely, all of me not just some of me, for my good as well as the bad, not to mention the ugly, I felt her small smile form on my chest at those words, Love I never thought anyone could love me so completely without being scared away first. I always thought of myself as a raging flame, intriguing to look at but would burn to ash anyone who dared get near it, but you weren't scared off, you endured the heat, hell you set up a campsite by it, I said with a laugh, "What can I say I like making smores", she said softly, baby you're the other half of me, I never thought I'd find, most of times I still don't feel like I truly deserve you, but for whatever reason the universe decided to throw me a hell of a miracle in you, and I've never stopped being grateful for it. 

I could feel the wetness on me, her tears started creating a small pool within my chest hair,  her hold on me tightening, I hated seeing her cry about anything, "sweetie don't cry"..."Their happy tears", she started...

 Because I feel the same way about you, you make me feel like the most beautiful thing on earth when I hate my own reflection in the mirror sometimes, you make me laugh when everything else around me has given me a reason not to, you believe in me more than anyone else ever has, you never even let me entertain the thought that I can't do something.  "because there's nothing you can't do". Even lying here with you now feels like the safest place in the world to me, like nothing could ever harm me while im in your arms... it scares me how much I love you sometimes, to know that I'd do anything to make you happy, do whatever i had to, to make sure nothing ever hurt you. Making love to you is the most mind altering thing I've experienced...every time feels like, I'm just being filled with more and more of your love. Your everything I could have ever hoped to find in a man, and I just wanna be everything you need... for as long as you want me.

"Ok firstly your right, every time we make love I do feel you up with more and more of my love.. literally", this comment earned me a small punch to the ribs accompanied by shocked gasp, ending in a small laugh. Lea you mean everything to me, everything i could ever need and want, I want to spend forever with you, however long that may be, "hopefully long enough for you to give me that back massage you owe me", "I smile a little", Ok well if forever is the next hour, giving us time for that or the next hundred years then I wanna run down that road with you hand in hand. Never doubt for a second that I want you by my side, every single day of my life. "I Love You Lea". "I Love You too with all of my heart".
I

© 2021 TheLoveAnomaly/SuicideConcerto


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

337 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 4, 2016
Last Updated on March 4, 2021
Tags: soulmates, lovers, friends, fantasies, dreams, love, protection, safety, rare, lust, passion

Author

TheLoveAnomaly/SuicideConcerto
TheLoveAnomaly/SuicideConcerto

San Francisco, CA



About
Sign up for a profile so you can read all my mature stories Uncensored . more..

Writing