All Of Me, All Of You

All Of Me, All Of You

A Story by TheLoveAnomaly/SuicideConcerto
"

Just you...for all of time.

"
I know we've through a lot of ups and downs, we've had a lot of good days and just as many bad days, I'll admit that sometimes I didn't know if, we could get back to a place where it only took us thinking about one another to make our hearts sing each others names. I didn't know if we could get over the hurt and pain that we had put each other through, or if we had just gotten to a place where all we could do was hurt each other.

But for some reason there was something inside of both of us, maybe it was just us being stubborn, but we never knew when to call it quits, as hard as we fought, we'd work just as hard to make-up, and I've finally gotten to a point where I don't want us to hurt each other any more, I don't want us to cause each other anymore pain, I want us to be good to each other, to need each other, to love each other with our whole hearts, to open ourselves up fully and completely absolutely no inhibitions.

 I want to see everything you have inside of you, everything that you are and I want you to see all that I have within me, everything that I am, I want all of the love in your heart, and I want you to accept all the love in mine. I never want us to go to bed wondering if the other is going to be there in the morning when we wake up, the only thing I want us to ever think about is how we can share our love even more when we wake up the next day.

I can't breathe without you and I know you can't breathe without me, we're a package deal, if your heart were to ever die one day , mine would die at the exact same time, you go, I go...I'm connected to you and you to me. No other love in this world could ever fill me with as much happiness, love, joy, no other love could make me feel as wanted, as safe, as complete as your love does. I cant live without it, so I promise right here, right now that i will give you all that I am, and I only ask that you give me all that you are ....No matter how hard it gets I promise I'll never give up on us...I'll never stop fighting for us because I know it's the only thing on the earth worth fighting for, so I promise you All of Me for All of You for the rest of time......I Love You.

© 2016 TheLoveAnomaly/SuicideConcerto


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

190 Views
Added on July 6, 2016
Last Updated on July 7, 2016
Tags: soulmates, lovers, friends, fantasies, dreams, love, protection, safety, rare, lust, passion

Author

TheLoveAnomaly/SuicideConcerto
TheLoveAnomaly/SuicideConcerto

San Francisco, CA



About
Sign up for a profile so you can read all my mature stories Uncensored . more..

Writing