Fantastical dream away chapter one

Fantastical dream away chapter one

A Story by Mark
"

About a young boy who has a series of dreams.

"
As I said goodnight to my parents, and made my way up the antique staircase that seamed like it was about to give way any moment, I brushed my teeth and climbed into bed.

And here we are, the dream land, fantasyland as I like to call it, many nights I have spent here. "Hello tom, you came back!" Said crampy,
I replied "of course I am, I always come back"
"I know, but I love it when you come, let's go and get the others" said crampy.
So we started of down the purple path, through the pencil forest and into toy city, oh yes, this was the centre of fantasyland, all the type of toys you could imagine, you have the wind up robots, the giant board games, which use you as the peices, and walking teddy bears of all sorts of shapes and sizes.
When we reached teddy tower, crampy said "welcome home"
And with a bang opened the gigantic door to what seemed a small building, that was of course until you steped inside.
"Welcome home" said freddy, (the kindest bear around)
I said "thanks guys"
After a long conversation about my school life, we concluded that we will go the the most tallest roller coaster in toy land! The extreme!!
We arrived at the theme park, and it wasn't there, it had disappeared, gone, it must be zurg, the ruler of the bad dream land. We have to go there.

© 2018 Mark


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well constructed sentences and your choice of words amazes me. The dream is full of vivid images and actions that took me places. Another good piece Mark.

Rachid

Posted 6 Years Ago


Mark

6 Years Ago

Thank you for taking the time to read Rachid
Rachid Amrani

6 Years Ago

You're welcome Mark. It was a pleasure reading your story. Keep up the good work.

Rac.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

88 Views
1 Review
Added on January 12, 2018
Last Updated on January 12, 2018