Dominoes

Dominoes

A Story by The Poetic Viking
"

My take on what we have in store for us. And thoughts about war.

"
There will be a war. A great war, and the world as we see it will never be the same. The system is on the verge of a devastating collapse. Women, children and men are going to suffer and many will die. Innocent or not. That is a fact. This is the brutal consequence of war. To restore peace, something and somebody must die. History teaches us just that.

Now, the domino tiles has begun their journey. They fall one by one like soldiers on the battlefield. For years the tensions have risen higher and higher. I see in the future that all the dominoes has fallen, and for some time I believed I would see a miracle. Someone who could stop the dominoes from falling. That miracle was noble peace prize winner, Barack Obama. He was a good president, but failed to make peace. His time ran out. Now, put religion, politics and different mindsets together and you have a more deadly combination than you can ever imagine. Every tile is falling, some faster than others.

When it's all said and done and all the dominoes lies helpessly on the ground there will be a constant strive for peace. If you disagree, you are a fool. For whatever you do when the shots are fired, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. That is the meaning of war. To have faith in humanity and regain peace. 

In times of peace, a loving human being can thrive. Thrive and prosper. This is programmed into the minds of the human race. We will develop whatever it may cost. Fate may throw a war at us, but we fight back with more energy than all the bullets and bombs fired. The dominoes will be set up again once there is peace. Brick by brick. Only this time in more perfect shape. The world will be become a better place, harder to break and new discoveries will determine how the dominoes will fall once again. 

© 2015 The Poetic Viking


Author's Note

The Poetic Viking
My first english writing, so take it easy on the grammar.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
Added on October 4, 2015
Last Updated on October 4, 2015
Tags: war, obama, peace, world war three, ww3

Author

The Poetic Viking
The Poetic Viking

Norway



About
I'm that guy who's got way to much stuff going on up there. I occasionally write about what's on my mind, to get stuff out of my head. So I thought I would share it with you guys, anonymously. I sp.. more..