You are never alone

You are never alone

A Story by Theunwantedone

Do you ever pray that you don't get to experience anything spooky? I always had and I still do. But I love hearing and reading supernatural stuff as long as it's not related to me.
I was 14 or 15 when this happened to me. My aunt and her family were out of town and only their son stayed back because he had some work and meetings. So my other aunt and I decided to go and stay with him. Now you must be wondering why would I agree to stay there? It was a two story building and my best friend used to live in the first story. And no she wasn't a ghost, she was very real. So we were hanging out in my aunt's place and my aunt #2 was sleeping in the other room and it was just my and my best friend. There were 4 rooms and we could hear some people talking in the room that was at the corner. It was like someone was discussing something with someone. It was so loud that we had to go and check. But no one was there. It was a man's voice and no one was in the house except me, my best friend, and my aunt. We decided to ignore it and I don't know how we even got the courage to check the room but I was 20 when I realized that that was actually my first ever experience that I had just ignored all these years.

© 2018 Theunwantedone


Author's Note

Theunwantedone
Ignore grammar problems please and what do you think of this story? It is true.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
Added on June 27, 2018
Last Updated on June 27, 2018

Author

Theunwantedone
Theunwantedone

About
Someone who loves to share stories and experieces. more..

Writing