Burning Oceans

Burning Oceans

A Story by ThisSideToMars
"

She fell for him. Her heart began to beat for him as well as it did for herself. But what she didn’t realize is that hearts are made to beat for one. And that’s why his heart beat for her alone.

"
I’m a first time writer on this site, but I’ve been cooking up stories in my notebook for a long time. Anyways, this story isn’t just about two people, no, life doesn’t revolve around one complicated couple...it removes around 10. ;)
Anyways, all the inhuman abilities, unrealistic fates, exaggerated scenes and so on are to put the whole story together and paint its message in the most beautiful of colors...fantasy.
Because if you’ve read my profile (please do and friend me) you’ll find out that I don’t really write to help you escape reality but to help you get through it. Understand it. Like I said, we get to reality through fantasy.

-ThisSideToMars
MARS

© 2020 ThisSideToMars


Author's Note

ThisSideToMars
I’m a first timer on this site so I’m not...used. Please endure any, can I say, complications. But I’ll try my best.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hello Melissa. Welcome to the neighborhood..Lol. Feel free to share your thoughts in writing.It can be scary, I know, but once you get the hang of it, you'll feel safe. This is a good place to learn too, a writer always looks for ways to grow and become better. Goodluck!

Posted 3 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

22 Views
1 Review
Added on June 9, 2020
Last Updated on June 9, 2020
Tags: Romance, teen adult, problems, fantasy, powers, lies, friendships, love.

Author

ThisSideToMars
ThisSideToMars

Kampala, Uganda



About
Hi! I’m Melissa. How I got my username, well MARS are my initials and my childhood catchphrase was this side up, but since this side up is taken, This Side To Mars it is. Anyways, I’m new.. more..

Writing