with only weeks to live

with only weeks to live

A Story by thisishannahmac
"

another unfinished story, many things are spelled wrong i am going to fix it

"

Many years ago a fortune tell had told me the very last day that i was going to live on this planet that day is two weeks from today what am i to do. in not just going to here and let my life slip away as if i never existed. i need this last week to do the things i have never done. i am only 18. i have 20,000 dollars. i'm going to take a trip to London where i am attached to nothing.


I bought my ticket and here i am standing under the shadow of big Ben. and before i knew it crash i was run in to by a very tall, lanky man. “hey!” i cried. our eyes locked. “Oh God, i am so sorry miss.” he sounded sincere he stood up holding his hand out to me i grabbed it. his hands were firm but soft and warm.we gaze broke  “i am so clumsy i wasn't looking where i was going “ he said as he scrambled for the papers he was holding in his leather made folder. i picked one of them up just before it blew into the wind and was gone forever. it was a beautiful drawing of a mother holding her young child. i almost didn't want to give it back. but sadly i did. “that is a beautiful drawing where did you get it?” i asked. he chuckled “i didn't get it anywhere” he said “i drew it” he stopped his scramble, and turned toward me. i didn't really get a good look at him until now. he was well built muscular and tall. these beautiful crystal blue eyes that could melt a girl like me in a heartbeat.

© 2015 thisishannahmac


Author's Note

thisishannahmac
i know a lot is wrong just bear with me

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
Added on September 8, 2015
Last Updated on September 8, 2015