Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Some Fucked Up Repugnant S**t

Some Fucked Up Repugnant S**t

A Story by GTVile
"

My morning at Dunkin' Donuts this morning.

"

So I witnessed the worst of the Army and the worst of American society in the span of five minutes today. You want to know why the "mightiest" military in the world is being defeated by a neolithic society with AKs? Here's why. If this doesn't bother you, you don't belong in the f*****g Army either.

I walked into Dunkin Donuts to get a cup of coffee on my way to work. Sitting in the corner was a Soldier in a dirty PT uniform. I looked at him, judged that he was a walking wrong answer, looked over at the line and saw that there was a Buck Sergeant (E-5) in line. I approached the Sergeant and asked him if there had been some whopping change in the AR 670 that allowed that kind of knuckle headed s**t, but the reply from the E-5 was, "no, it's still the same." So I mention that we should probably say something, and the NCO looks at me like there's a giant phallus protruding from my forehead, turns around, and walks out the door. I was too shocked to even spill a flurry of obscenities out of my mouth. Left alone, I decide I'll just address the Soldier violating the AR 670 myself.

Me: Hello

Belligerent Shrew: Hey man

Me: Hey, I don't mean to be a dick, but...

Belligerent Shrew: (Interrupting me) But you're being one anyway

Me: Well, you're off post in an establishment in dirty PTs, and we have a standard to maintain, and you're wrong

Belligerent Shrew: Yup

Before letting the situation escalate into me stomping on his throat and dragging him behind my truck, I let him know he was contributing to the problem and went and got my coffee. As I'm standing in line, a bum with no shirt under a Walmart flannel jacket walks up to me, greasy hair dangling past his shoulders. He pokes me in the arm and says, "hey, SOLDIER, can I have a dollar?" I gave him a dollar because I always do. I have "sucker" written across my face. But hell, I figure if I'm going to hold people responsible and accountable for their endstates in life, I oughtta at least do something to help those in need (which is why I'm not a Republican) as much as it infuriates me (which is why I'm not a Democrat) that someone dares to expect that I give them something. Who the f**k are you to have any entitlement to anything from me? I pay my f*****g taxes. Anyway, after giving the guy the dollar, I turn around to pay for my coffee. Then the lady behind me says, "Can you believe that? That Soldier just gave that guy a dollar and he turned around a stole an ice cream". No s**t, I gave the guy the dollar, then he stole an ice cream right out of freezer and walked out the door. I was so furious from that piece of s**t Soldier that I'm glad I hadn't seen it or I'd have beaten that dollar out of him, plus the value of the ice cream, and probably the belligerence of that f*****g disgrace of a Soldier (who by the way he referred to me as "bud" he either was of equal rank to myself or higher, or was f*****g lying, which is a Federal offense) so I hope I run into him wearing his ACUs so I can act accordingly. If he outranks me I'll drag him to the Chief of Staff's office and we'll talk there.

So what's wrong with this picture? Everything. Society refuses to police itself, and Soldiers refuse to police themselves. If you see something wrong, do us all a goddamn favor, and fix it. If YOU'RE doing something wrong, do us all a favor, and f*****g fix yourself.  

© 2011 GTVile


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

That was the truth. The cold, hard truth.
If we can't take care of and fix ourselves, how can other people try to? I agree, I'm not a Republican or a Democrat, I'm a whatever-the-hell-I-wanna-be. I kind of pray that not all soldiers are like that. I respect them and what they for this country, but if they're going to be like that...changes my opinion.

Posted 12 Years Ago


My dad would love this. He's not a Republican or a Democrat either because of your reasons.
Anyhoo, I hope not all soldiers nowadays conduct or dress themselves like him. It's unfortunate that he would disgrace our country in a Dunkin' Donuts, of all places.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I hear this loud and clear. If we can't at least make an attempt to fix ourselves then how can we expect other to help us. This makes a powerful statement of two wrongs on both sides of the fence. I know people aren't perfect including myself. The soldiers attitude is one of total disregard and the homeless man stealing isn't right after you gave him a dollar but I won't pretend to know what it is like to be homeless and really any of us could become homeless at any time. Job loss and a bad economy with lack of jobs that are available can lead to that easily. even if you do find a job any job will it pay a house payment or rent? Just some food for thought.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

500 Views
3 Reviews
Added on August 10, 2011
Last Updated on August 10, 2011

Author

GTVile
GTVile

Marietta, GA



About
I am. I used to be on this site back in the old days, then there was the great disaster and some of my best works were lost. My name before was GodfredtheVile, so if you were my friend, I'd li.. more..

Writing
Little Red Little Red

A Poem by GTVile