I swear, I'll survive

I swear, I'll survive

A Poem by thunderstorm

 The plead for acceptance within my own mind is as relevant; amongst all pain and suffering that darkness has burdened upon me.

To gasp for air throughout nights terrors, is to combat the awakenings of what haunts my memories and shame for the adolescents that was thieved-way long ago.

I'm drowning.

Though to dwell the pain, shall never be taken as optional acceptation.


Because through these scars, I swear I'll survive.


The hurt fails to define me.

To remember what lies behind the shadows of my very existence, is to conquer all evil that I refuse to forever remain.


I'm frozen in time, amongst my soul that's ashes have been spread freely, in hopes that reincarnation shall break these chains, and set me free.


I'll make it.


Because through these scars, I swear I'll survive.

© 2015 thunderstorm


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Fay
Holy s**t Ur writing is amazing

Posted 9 Years Ago


I actually really like this. I thought it was creative, but yet honest. To put yourself out there is difficult. Just wanted to say that i enjoyed it!

Posted 9 Years Ago


I thought this was brilliant, self analyzations can be cryptic and deceiving for we can be blinded by our hope and fears (see you already have me thinking ha! ha!) Well done and thank you for sharing.

Posted 9 Years Ago


All throughout my young adult life, I have written to what seems personal in my own expectations. I'm putting myself out there to see how others respond to what I feel in my mind and how I put that one paper.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

421 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 19, 2015
Last Updated on February 20, 2015

Author

thunderstorm
thunderstorm

Portsmouth, OH



About
Writing to me is all about expressing my fears more..

Writing