Let us love

Let us love

A Poem by Dan_Thywill
"

A draft and forever a draft.

"
You know what's easy?
It's waking up so late in the mornining and there's already a text message from you.
It's being with you everyday, 24 hours a day, cuddling and making you laugh.
Spending the whole summer with you in the most wonderful beaches in the world.
Shopping with you bottoms up with both our wallets without worrying how to get home.
But you know what? I don't want that. For the rest of our lives, we're not always comfortable and those times are what I get most excited about. Being with you through the toughest times in our lives. It's easy being easy, and love isn't always about being easy. In fact, love itself is the definition of hardship. What makes love addictive is the challenge everyone faces when they are in love, the feeling of fulfillment and contentment. You know what's easy? That after all our hardships together, we get to live life to the fullest without any worries. Waiting for us to arrive in our final destinations, anticipating death.

© 2015 Dan_Thywill


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
Added on March 28, 2015
Last Updated on March 28, 2015
Tags: Draft, poetry, poem

Author

Dan_Thywill
Dan_Thywill

Santa Rosa, City, Laguna (region IV-A), Philippines



About
Being alone is the most celebrated moment of a person's life, the most fruitful time of a mind. more..

Writing