A Seattle Hostel

A Seattle Hostel

A Story by Timberwolf32
"

A brief excerpt of something I've been working on. Debating on if I should expand it into a full blown story or not. Would love some feedback, I know it's vague. Marked teen, but can mark mature

"

Gazing out into downtown Seattle, a child inside of me seemed to be found. She was scared. I stared as hard as I could, pleading for a sign to appear over the Puget Sound. But instead, a key in the door made me realize my mistake. Alarm shook me as I rushed to find something to cover my bare chest with, but the door swung open and I was too late. 


She and I froze in a scene only daytime television would capture. For the briefest of moments I grew angry God made my life a sitcom. 


We were running out of time to make a move, She broke first. Instead or turning heels back into Seattle to pretend she hadn't seen my naked trans body, she shocked both of us by closing the door and locking it behind her. She never turned her back to me.


4 stories up, I was trapped. "I-i-i, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry, I thought...I thought I'd be alone" I swallowed whatever stupid excuses I had left, and man, it was f*****g dry. 


She said nothing, but lightly set her bags on her bed. She cautiously approached me, until no more than six feet remained.


God, she must've thought that I was a f*****g illness. 


My cheeks burned. I flicked my eyes around to see if there was anything to cover myself up with. I needed to save whatever decency I had left.


She stepped forward until an arm lengths remained. I was scared to look up at her eyes and found my t shirt somewhere over her left shoulder. 


She reached a hand out and hovered it right over the middle of my chest. "May I?" She whispered. 


I hesitantly met her eyes and saw something unidentifiable. 

I nodded slightly, our eyes now locked.


She took her hand and placed it on my chest. It was so warm. She ran her fingertips throughout my chest hair, refusing to break our hypnotic trance.


"Are you mad at me?" I whispered, refusing my voice to crack. 


"No." Her hand never faltered. 


"I wish you would've told me" It was her turn to show her emotion in her eyes. It hurt. 


"I was scared" 


"Do you not trust me?"


"I'm scared"


She shifted her hand over my heart. It laid flat against my breast.


"I'm not here to hurt you"


"I know. I'm worried I would hurt you" My heart thumped harder. My ribcage was starting to ache.


"Why would you do that" a slight exasperation hung on "you"

"Look at me" I finally broke concentration and looked at her hand. It laid perfectly against me. I moved my hand on top of hers, a physical plea to stay.


She buried her face in my neck and wrapped her arms around my waist. Startled, I tumbled back with her on me. 


"I'm sorry I hid from you." She was shaking.

My neck grew wet. I really was a monster. 


Her hair grew wet as my tears flowed uncontrollably down my cheeks.


"I'm sorry I made you believe"  I couldn't stop the choked sobs.

When did I last cry? 


I had put on a show and she believed it. I masked reality in a selfish attempt to keep my heart beating and she fell for it. What was I thinking? Now the girl I'm sure I loved was crying in my arms because I broke her heart. 


I don't know how long we stayed on the floor. The sunlight creeped across the room. We eventually both ran out of tears. She stayed so still that I thought maybe she'd fallen asleep. I ran my hands through her hair.

© 2023 Timberwolf32


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This story has intense emotional game between two persons. A short scene. Good writing 🙂

Posted 6 Months Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
1 Review
Added on October 18, 2023
Last Updated on October 19, 2023

Author

Timberwolf32
Timberwolf32

CA



About
Just writing to vent out my emotions more..

Writing