Dear...

Dear...

A Story by TinaSummer

Dear Future Idiots, jerks and Unemployed,

We are the people you have stepped on The people you have bullied, ignored, and hated. We are the people who, have never stopped believing in the impossible and to all of you who said we couldn't do it. Thank you. We want  to thank you. Without your doubt. We couldn't have made a name for ourselves. We have made our dreams come true. 
You have tortured us and stepped on our hopes and dreams. You are the people we have wanted to be. Popular, pretty, handsome, skinny, everything we could not and are not. We are not the people you called freaks. We are the people who have found each other and built a family. Based on what we have in common  I cannot say that i'm sorry. 

What i am sorry for is not doing this sooner. I regret not telling you all who you really are. you are nothing but jerks. To the people who think they're someone, just because everyone knows your name.  You're nothing. Nothing but a fake. 
In ten years we are all going to be out of school. And we're going to face the real world. I only hope that you relieze that you're no one in the real world. If you think that you can get a job from being popular, think again. I hope that you change and relizae that we are all the same. I'm not saying that you are heaatless people. But I am saying that you need to change your ways. I don't know what this letter was supposed to be about. But i hope you got something out of it.
Sincerely,
The Realest

© 2016 TinaSummer


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

79 Views
Added on November 7, 2015
Last Updated on January 16, 2016