BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB

BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB

A Story by Tina Kline

     By The Blood Of The Lamb.

     You begged me. Yes you did. I heard you and answered your deep dark desires.

     By The Blood Of The Lamb...hear my dark song bleeding across the land. You wanted to hear and yes you did. And here I am. By The Blood Of The Lamb, yes, here I am to grant you what you desire.

     Fire in the heavens. Fire on the Earth. What bloody hell spawn has been given birth? See the slaughter, hear the tortured screams. Scent the blood and the death, scent the torn and decaying flesh. It pleases me. Yes, it sends me to endless plains of dark ecstasy.

     By The Blood Of The Lamb...I come to eat your souls. Feel the pain that I deliver. That is my dark gift. Death is a blessing since I came upon the land. Death is my gift to you to end your years of suffering. How you all weep and wail. How you all suffer and complain.

     By The Blood Of The Lamb I slay you by your own hands. Murder and suicide, its all because I have come inside you and you and you, each and every one of you...I have taken control of your souls, I own you. You gladly give yourselves to me...denying Jesus Christ and God and me. Make yourselves like innocent bloody babes...sinning so angry sinning so demanding sinning and stealing, killing, murdering, cheating, lying and destroying and sinning...It is in your name that you do this...I laugh, I laugh at your anger and your rage and I feed off your pain.

     By The Blood Of The Lamb.. sinning is your choice, denying God and Jesus Christ eases your guilt until you're looking at your own death staring down at you. Now you believe! Now you beg to God and Jesus to save you! I'm laughing, hear it thundering across the land...the wasteland of Nations on Earth. Wars and wars and even more wars....stealing and plundering your own people.

     By The Blood Of The Lamb you have denied...the Crucifixion you have mocked and denied. You have banned Jesus Christ and God from your lives. A secular nation is a doomed nation. And I have free reign for I represent all you secular people, all the atheists, all you people who deny Jesus Christ and God.

     By The Blood Of The Lamb I come to collect my bounty. I smile, it spreads deep into your hearts and souls, it hurts, oh how it hurts. A disease that there is no cure for. A dark spot in your heart and soul that only grows bigger by the years. Drugs and alcohol give no real peace. What ever you try, you cannot escape the pain deep within you. Prescriptions, talking therapy, what ever you try, years of anonymous sex, gambling, cheating...running...running...You cannot run from The Blood Of The Lamb that was shed for you. You cannot run from me, the Dark Master of your soul. You delivered yourself into my tender mercies and I have none when you denied The Blood Of The Lamb, when you denied Jesus Christ and God.

     By The Blood of The Lamb hear my dark song across the land, my siren song leading my people who chose me as their leader, as I lead my willing and tragic souls out of the Promised Land and into my dark, sick, diseased and bleeding land. Enter your living graveyard, the place you surrendered yourselves to reside.

     By The Blood Of The Lamb I welcome you! I, your Father, who you delivered your tender souls into my embrace. I, Lucifer the Morning Star, you know me as Satan and the Devil, I welcome you. Here everyone know this, you can sin sin sin unto your own delights. Sin and deny God the Father, sin and deny Jesus Christ his only begotten Son who chose to die to free you from your sins. I will laugh with you and I will delight in your sins and unending pain. I will laugh at you for what you threw away just to be with me in my Dark Playground for the Soulless and the Damned. Enjoy your stay here for it is permanent. Those On High can't hear your voice crying out from my dark and bleeding place, my shadowy sin filled playground. You have willingly silenced yourself from those dwelling On High forever. All this is what you gave up, the glorious place you know as Heaven, the dwelling place of God and Jesus Christ, for a place you will now never know or understand or enjoy. You will never know the love of the Father or the love of the Son. I do not love you. I own you. I laugh at you for you sold your soul to the Devil. What you know as Hell is your new home. It is nothing at all like you thought, it is unbelievably worse. I stand to greet you as you arrive. I smile. I WELCOME YOU HOME.





© 2012 Tina Kline


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Very dark and vivid. A deeply chilling story, very disturbing since it rings very very true. We all have choices to make and so many want what they want at any cost. Disbelief helps them continue on their bad choices and as we all make our choices we all deserve where we end up. Excellent job on this dark write.

Posted 11 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

awesome story filled with alot dark chilling imagery ... great job

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Tina Kline

11 Years Ago

Thanks so much!
Wow, impressive. Love the story in this and the way you laid it out. All very true whether we want to believe this or not. Some find it inconvenient but most believe this on some level. I enjoyed your story here.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow, this is great! Very hard hitting with the truth laid out for all to see if they so desire but as the story says, so few do! A very powerful and awesome write!

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Very astonishing story! I'm vastly impressed by this. I love the way the message in this is played out. Some truly grand and sweeping writing. Good verses Evil and the choices we make in regards to which path we wish to go upon, the good or the bad, the light or the dark..God or Satan. I think society shows which path those in power around the world are choosing and gladly taking. A superb write!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Tina Kline

11 Years Ago

Thank you a lot!
An ominous, chilling story. Excellent horror. Excellent creative pen upon this.

Posted 11 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

Tina Kline

11 Years Ago

Thanks Eric!
Very dark and vivid. A deeply chilling story, very disturbing since it rings very very true. We all have choices to make and so many want what they want at any cost. Disbelief helps them continue on their bad choices and as we all make our choices we all deserve where we end up. Excellent job on this dark write.

Posted 11 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

679 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on September 19, 2012
Last Updated on September 19, 2012

Author

Tina Kline
Tina Kline

OR



About
When Venus gets too close catfish have been known to come up out of the water onto the shore, feed awhile, then go back in. It's business as usual in the Apocalypse. And business is very good right.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Tina Kline


2 2

A Chapter by Tina Kline


3 3

A Chapter by Tina Kline