ENDLESS.....

ENDLESS.....

A Story by Tina Kline
"

Is this a dream......

"

     A whispery sigh. Blues and purples swirling over and across my vision. I see ringed planets in my dreams. Lovely dreams of planets spinning off into infinity. Here there is no beginning or an ending. Tiny glass butterflies flutter about in musical swarms. The colors of the galaxies and the spinning ringed planets reflecting in their wings. As their wings flutter the sounds of wind chimes ring out in tiny musical charms.

     Soft gossamer solar clouds float across the space scape. Pink, magenta, purple, blue and green swirl about within them. As the clouds shift and fold in upon themselves and unfold again the colors bleed into each other creating stripes and new colorful patterns. Small planets come spinning through the clouds, sending the colors spinning outward. A whispery sigh drifts across me as I witness this extraordinary splendor.

     The music of the cosmos brings a peacefulness to me. The tiny glass butterflies continue to swarm in my area, sometimes close to me, sometimes further away. The ringed planets continue slowly spinning overhead and all around.

     My view is endless. There is nothing blocking my vision I can see into forever and when I look behind, I can see endlessly into the past. I realize there is no beginning nor is there an ending. Time has no boundaries or limitations. Profound. I feel a stab of fear knowing this, knowing what is unknowable to humanity. I see so much. I see everything.

     I tumble into the ether of everything and of nothing. I spin and twirl, spiraling downward yet I'm going upward and sideways at the same time. I am going everywhere at once. How exhilarating. Music like angels singing fills my being. It is peaceful, so beautiful and so unexpected. I feel no fear. I don't know where I am going but it is okay. I continue onward to where ever this is taking me. I see feather wings. Ivory wings. They drift about me. I wonder. Angels? Is this what dying is like? Knowing everything that there is to know? Too much knowledge for a mere human.

     All around me I see spinning planets, some ringed, some with many satellite planets moving in sync with them. Planets of every color and design. It's all so enchanting. I am mesmerized. How could I not be? I noticed the tiny glass butterflies are following me or perhaps I am just going along in the same path as they. Their wind chime sound joins the angelic chorus. Is this Heaven? I can only hope so. I am so overwhelmed with endless positive feelings and sensations I want to weep.

     I need this to be real and not a dream. Let this not be a dream, this extraordinary experience I am having. The ivory feathery wings hover close. They are so comforting, they fill me with such a deep sense of peace I reach out for them. I call to them. They are angel wings, I am certain. I am desperate to see the angels. At this moment I don't care if I am dead and on my way to Heaven. I am certain this isn't a dream. I call out to the angels...I call and call...the wings come close and fold around me. I am home! Yes, I am home. Nothing is denied to me now.





© 2012 Tina Kline


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This makes me think of a journey to creation or very close. Very vivid and powerful imagery. This has a power and wonder behind it. Finding oneself in the embrace of the Creator (God) would be so like coming home. Amazing!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow, this was one amazing ride. The visuals are stunning.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

You have a real talent for description! Great imagery! This sets a good mood, too.

I saw no errors. Well done!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is a spellbinding and fantastic write. Love the powerful imagery in this, love the content too. This is awesome!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow! What an extraordinary piece of writing, this is very mystical and enchanting. I was pulled right into this spellbinding journey you've written about. Such superb imagery in this too.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

So beautiful. A journey of fantastic imagery, love the visuals and the ending. A cool write. Excellent pen upon this.

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

This is very visual, the reader is blasted with the free flowing imagery painted and the dramatic pauses that create a beautiful effect.

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

290 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 30, 2012
Last Updated on May 30, 2012

Author

Tina Kline
Tina Kline

OR



About
When Venus gets too close catfish have been known to come up out of the water onto the shore, feed awhile, then go back in. It's business as usual in the Apocalypse. And business is very good right.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Tina Kline


2 2

A Chapter by Tina Kline


3 3

A Chapter by Tina Kline